An Egg-Cellent Special

*Intro*

Today starts off on a casual day, or as casual as it can get down in hell, and we open today at the building where I.M.P. resides.

It's been a quiet day, and so far no one has called in for a kill. So everyone is either just sitting around, or doing something that seemed productive. Be it work related or not.

Like what (Y/N) is doing for example. Its not work related, but he's doing something.

Moxxie and Millie became curious, because he's been on his phone almost as long as Loona today.

Moxxie: Hey, (Y/N)? What are you doing?

(Y/N): Well, I know people down here don't really celebrate it down here, but I figured I'd get everyone something for Easter. Let's just say it's gonna be egg-cellent.

Loona: Boooooooo, puns.

Millie: Aww, that's sweet! You know, we could paint eggs together with Moxxie. All you have to do is paint them white~.

(Y/N) was a bit confused by what she was implying.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

He then notices Moxxie's face blushing pretty bad, and he put the pieces together.

(Y/N): Wait, you mean?

His eyes go wide, and he blushes deeply. Millie purrs seductively at him while rubbing Moxxies chest with her tail.

(Y/N): Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh-

*BOOM!*

Everyones attention is soon brought to a loud boom coming from somewhere outside.

They all look outside to see a plume of smoke coming from nearby in the city.

(Y/N): The heck was that?

Loona: Probably demons who blew some shit up from being butt hurt over petty shit turned gang war either that or an accident.

*BOOM*

Another boom went off, followed by more smoke.

Blitza bursts in, and looks out the window to see whats going on.

Blitza: What the hell is up with the racket out there?!

Moxxie: Not a clue, ma'am.

Then a couple of cars and demons were tossed into the air.

Millie: Whatever it is, something is causing havoc over there.

(Y/N): I'm gonna go check it out.

Blitza: If you're going, then so are we. But first are we gonna ride in your car?

(Y/N) smirks, and jingles his car keys.

Later, (Y/N)'s car arrives on the scene with the I.M.P. crew. They get out to see what was causing the destruction, and see a giant demonic rabbit on a rampage.

The demon rabbit monster is as big as a public bus. It has a large mouth filled with sharp teeth, covered in white fur, a grey leathery underside, sharp black claws, a pair of arms with two sets of legs (the last pair facing backwards), green pupil-less eyes with another pair on its bottom jaw, and another pair on it's chest.

 It has a large mouth filled with sharp teeth, covered in white fur, a grey leathery underside, sharp black claws, a pair of arms with two sets of legs (the last pair facing backwards), green pupil-less eyes with another pair on its bottom jaw, an...