Anger Mismanagment

At the Hazbin Hotel, (Y/N) can be seen sitting on the couch browsing through the aliens he has on the Omnitrix, and checking to see what other aliens he has that he has yet to try.

Mrs. Mayberry: Hi, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Oh, hi Mrs. Mayberry.

Mrs. Mayberry: What'cha doing?

(Y/N)I: Just scrolling through the Omnitrix to see what new aliens I can turn into.

Mrs. Mayberry: Do you think there could be more aliens in that watch?

(Y/N): Probably.

Mrs. Mayberry: Quick question, don't have work today?

(Y/N): Aw shit, you're right! Thanks for the reminder.

(Y/N) kisses Mrs. Mayberry on the cheek and quickly exits the front door.

Mrs. Mayberry: 😳

Meanwhile, he's at I.M.P. on a slow day, so there wasn't much to do. (Y/N) can be seen in the receptionist's room with Loona who's on her phone while he's scrolling through the Omnitrix. Millie and Moxxie walk into the room and see (Y/N) sitting on the couch.

Millie: Hi, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Sup, M&M.

Moxxie: What are you doing?

(Y/N): I'm just checking what other aliens I have available because there are some aliens I haven't tried yet.

He sees the silhouette of a humanoid tiger.

(Y/N): Ooo, new alien!

Millie: New, what is it?

(Y/N) presses down the dial to see what it is.

After the light died down, (Y/N) was now a tiger alien with lots of rage!

Rath:

After transforming into this new alien, Loona looks up from her phone, and comments about (Y/N)'s new alien.

Loona: Ugh, of course, it had to be a cat.

Which gets Rath's attention, and he gets in her face with an angry growl.

Rath: *shouting* Let me tell you something Loona, the hot goth hellhound receptionist who's lazy at her job! You got a problem with how I look, whoever I'm called is not just some cat! Because whoever I'm called will destroy you!

Loona: *growls angrily* Who are you calling lazy?

Rath: YOU! And let me tell you something angry goth girl of I.M.P! Whoever I'm called doesn't appreciate being threatened back! Because nobody is better than threats than whoever I am!

Blitza: What's with the fucking yelling?! Some of us are busy in the office! Blitza shouts as she enters the room.

She sees Rath, and Rath sees her, and he gets in her face as well.

Rath: Let me tell you something Blitza, boss lady of I.M.P! I just became a new alien! This alien got a lot of rages I can't control! Now I get agitated so easily that I gotta destroy them!

He then picks up the whole receptionist's desk, much to Loona's and everyone else surprises, and he threw it across the room and then breaks upon impact.

Moxxie: Ooooookaaaaaay. Whatever alien (Y/N) has turned into has changed his mannerisms and rational thought.

Rath gets in her face next.

Rath: Let me tell you something Moxxie, cute-faced thespian gun specialist! You're exactly right!

He then turns to face Millie.

Rath: And let me tell YOU something Millie, a sexy imp with a cute mole, and a cute gap in her teeth! You can easily kill me with those sexy thick thighs of yours! Because whoever I am cannot destroy them!

Millie: Oh, why thank you!

Moxxie: Why are you pointing that out?

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! I don't know.

Then, Verosika and her crew burst through the door.

Verosika: What the fuck is all that yelling?!

Verosika and her crew then came face to face with the raging tiger.

Verosika: Who's this sexy little kitty cat~?

Rath: Let me tell you something, Verosika Mayday, sexy succubus, and ex-girlfriend of my boss! I'm not a "little kitty cat"! If you call me that again, then you will face my wrath! Wait a minute, wrath! Hell yeah, I like that. Get ready hell, Rath's gonna tear you a new asshole!

Incubi: Damn.

Vixen: 😳

Moxxie: Is wrath your official new name now?

Rath: Let me tell you something, Moxxie, my name is Rath, without the "W"!

Moxxie: Got it.

Succubi: 💭 I want to invoke his wrath in bed~.

(Credit to @ReptileEdge for helping me with this mini-chapter.)