Have Cake And Eat It Too

*Intro*

It's another day at the Hazbin Hotel, and we see (Y/N) browsing through his phone as he lounges about in his room. It's been a few days since Nova officially moved in to the hotel, with his room being across the hall from (Y/N)s. Today's also another day off from I.M.P., so (Y/N) has nothing to worry about at the moment, and is taking a lazy Sunday today.

As hes browsing through his phone, he gets a phone call from Velvette. It confused him a little because sometimes he gets a text from her that makes it feel like shes right next to him. He still doesnt know how she does that. Nonetheless, he answers the call.

(Y/N): Hello?

Velvette: Hi, (Y/N)! Are you busy?

(Y/N): Uuuuuh, no I'm not busy. Why?

Velvette: Well, I was bored today, and normally I would hang out with Vox and Valentina, but they're busy. So I thought I'd call you to see if you wanted to hang out, since we hadn't done it where it's just the two of us.

(Y/N): Sure.

Velvette: EEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!! Great! I'll be over in a bit!

With that said, she hung up.

(Y/N): Huh. Thats honestly the most normal thing to have happened around her-

He's soon interrupted when he sees Velvette drop down, seemingly from the ceiling, and onto his bed, landing on her hands and feet with the grace of a cat.

He did scream in terror when she did this.

(Y/N): -AAAAAAAAH!!!

Velvette: Hi! I'm here! Now lets go!

(Y/N): Where did you even come from?!

Velvette points her thumb off to the side reveal Bendi standing there. She gives a sharp toothed smile, and a friendly wave before disappearing in a puddle of ink.

(Y/N): She brought you here?

Velvette: Yes, she did. Now lets hang out already!

She then grabs him by the wrist, and practically drags him out of his room in excitement.

The two run through the lobby where the rest of the girls are lounging about.

(Y/n): Hi girls, by girls! Hanging out with Velvette today!

As they exit the hotel entrance, theyre greeted to a limousine, and Velvette drags him inside with her. Afterwards, the door closes, and the limo drives off.

Back inside the hotel, the girls in the lobby were a bit dumbfounded to say the least.

Husky: Did anyone see that, or am I already drunk?

Angela: You did we see Velvette go running out the door while dragging (Y/n) along with her even though we never saw her enter through the main entrance? Yes.

Bendi: She asked me to bring her here immediately once (Y/n) agreed to hang out with her.

Amy: And I thought I was crazy.

Back in the limousine, said vehicle can be seen driving along the streets of Pentagram City, and the scene then cuts to inside the limo with Velvette sitting next to (Y/n) the whole way.