(Y/N) Vs. Krampus

*Intro*

Midnight, Bellwood

It's Christmas Eve. Flying reindeer pulling a sleigh with Santa, and a sack of presents can be seen flying toward the roof of an orphanage. Once on the roof, the jolly fat man himself goes to grab the sack of presents for the good children.

 Once on the roof, the jolly fat man himself goes to grab the sack of presents for the good children

Santa: Time to deliver these presents.

However, he stopped when he feels a familiar presence. He narrowly dodges a cane sword, which pierces the sleigh. He now sees that his attacker is his brother, Krampus.

 He now sees that his attacker is his brother, Krampus

Santa: Krampus?! What do you think you're doing?!

Krampus: What does it look like I'm trying to do, brother? I'm getting rid of you!

Santa: What?! Why the heck would you want to do that, and on Christmas Eve of all times?!

Krampus: Because I'm sick of YOU getting all the glory, and the joy whenever the holidays are around! I'm sick of being the German boogeyman of Christmas who second fucking fiddle to a fat old man!

(A/N: Is that accurate? Because I can't remember if he's part of German folklore or not).

Krampus: What's worse is that my job is almost MEANINGLESS!!! No one is scared of a goat-man who punishes kids with a bundle of sticks for being bad anymore!!! It's fucking stupid, and you know it!!!

Santa tries to defuse the situation before it gets out of hand.

Santa: Now hold on, Krampus. You know very well it's not my fault. Times have changed. There's no need for any violence tonight.

Krampus: Don't take me for a fool! I am well aware that times have changed! That's s, not the issue at hand you old FOOL!

Now old St. Nick was confused. If that's not why he's so angry, then what is the reason?