Part_10

I looked around and found almost whole malhotra family was scattered in this huge bedroom. If some of them were at chairs then few were at bed and not to forget remaining sitting around on the carpeted floor.

As my eyes stopped at specific person, I was hit with the most unwelcomed glare. Manik malhotra can never keep his expressions normal when I'm around him. His dangerous dark shade of chocolatey brown eyes always give me those eerie feelings.

I could literally feel burning of his stare. That intensity in those eyes caused me to suck in a deep breath. No matter how hard I try, I could never be able to replicate his hatred. I turned my eyes away from his piercing ones. I couldn't let him see, how uncomfortable he makes me. 

Daddi Jan were sitting, resting her back against headrest of bed. At right side of her there was Rohan and at bottom of the bed Sahil was sitting. Manik was laying, while placing his head in dadi Jan's lap. Two chairs at left side of bed were occupied by their mumms, Mrs Anvi and Mrs Diya. Sameer and Ishan were sitting at floor in the feet of their mothers.

"Oh dear. I was just waiting for you. Come here...!" Dadi jan patted the empty place at her left side. Abruptly I looked back towards Manik who wasn't happy about my sitting arrangements at all but looking at dadi jan's extended hand I moved slowly towards bed.

"How are you sweetheart...!" When I sat dadi jan pulled me into gentle hug. She was the most sophisticated lady, I ever met in my life. Head of the house. All respect her and they listen to her. She loves to be busy in social services and charity works. But at the end she have that personality that force you to keep yourself in limit.

"I'm fine dadi jan..!" I almost whispered while hugging her back. I tried my best to keep myself shrinking as closer to headrest as possible. Still it was first time I was so closer to this devil that even I could smell rich cologne of his shampoo.

Manik malhotra wasn't holding his mobile. It means he knew what he needs to do during family time. His both arms were crossed against his chest, causing the strong and defined muscles to rippled as he moved. His biceps were bulging under half sleeves of his black T-shirt that was sculpting his body perfectly. No doubt he must be a gym boy. Whatever....

"Aanya And maa always talk so much about you. I really wanted to meet you but never got the chance to sit together and have a chit chat.....!"Mrs Diya said as Aanya wrapped her arms around her mother's neck from behind the chair. I smiled in return, like always felt short of words around this family.

"Even yesterday maa was waiting that may be you will come straight here. But she was disappointed when driver dropped you directly at your home....!" Mrs Anvi said while moving her fingers in the soft hairs of her only son, Sameer who was sitting in her feet. Now I could see, why Sameer have very different and attractive shade of brown eyes. He inherited it from his mother.

My eyes moved towards Sameer who was looking at me like he was lost in his own world. As soon he noticed my gaze he just smiled, looking little embarrassed. This boy always behaves so cute.

"So how were the exams...!" This time, it was Sahil who asked the typical question, you can expect from eldest brother of the house. Small giggles escaped from here and there. Sahil glared at all his younger siblings and now all laughed openly.

"Please Sahil bhayya at least leave her. Since yesterday you are asking us all about just studies and exams. You look like a grumpy old teacher instead of our bro....!" Rohan said while resting his head at dadi jan's shoulder. I smiled looking at all of them.