Part_36

For some reason I knew that Isha and I would never see each other without having glares. After knowing that Isha is quite closer to Elina now I was sure both going to give me tough time. After showing everyone the room where they gonna stay, one servant instructed to get fresh and then join everyone into dining hall.

So after unpacking my things, I went to have quickest shower. I was drying my hairs when Manik barged into my room. His all dramatic entry startled me. I was just staring at him with wide eyes. His lack of manners someday going us to face any embarrassing moment.

"Manik Malhotra, don't you have manners to knock the door before entering into any girl's room....!" narrowing my eyes I pointed out, while my arms tightly crossed against my chest. Though he was looking so good into that white cotton shirt with silver grey jeans but still I don't want to see at him like he already said "I'm a hungry lioness and he's a piece of meat". He walked slowly where I was stood.

"Don't need to be formal when in future we both gonna share same room, same bed, same blanket and same pillow and...!" his list was so long and dreamy that it caused my heart to beat really fast. Oh My god! A tiny half squeak half whimper escaped my lips as I placed my both hands at my ears.

"Please Manik stop....!" I muttered loudly and in response his lips twitched into smirk. Holding my wrists he pulled my hands away from my ears. Still holding them into his soft grip he moved enough closer that his lips brushed slightly against the tip of my ear.

"Exactly this is what you gonna say....!" he whispered with his usual husky dark voice and my heart beat got ten times faster. My eyes got little more wide when I tried to understood double meanings behind his so shameless offer. I don't know it's me exceptional case or it's magic of Manik Malhotra's blunt personality, which always makes me feel all crazy and flushed with red cheeks. I wasn't a girl who always behaves so shy but when I'm around this man I can't control my overwhelmed emotions.

"This is what I love....!" he chuckled while moving his knuckles softly against my cheek. My gaze turned little confused but soon he answered my thoughts.

"The way your cheeks get pinkish, you look cute....!" he stated into a peaceful voice and leaning forward he placed a soft kiss at my cheek making it more warmer. I was stood totally silent, didn't know what to say. Clearing my throat I looked away from his captivating eyes.

"Manik you can't come like this into my room because now I'm sharing it with Aanya...!" I said, looking at everything in this room except him. When Aanya found that Elina was living into the next of her room she picked everything and came into my room.

"Don't worry I'm not sharing my room with any one....!" he replied while winking at me. First I furrowed my brows slightly but then suddenly understanding crossed my face. While glaring at him I pushed him away. He laughed loudly and it brought huge bashful smile at my face also.

"Our romance planning can wait but dinner can't. Come let's go....!" holding my hand he started walking out of my room. So reaching outside of the dining room I pulled my hand away from Manik's hold and entered inside.

"Come sweetheart, we were just waiting for you....!" Arshi auntie said lovingly and in response I smiled genuinely but my eyes couldn't miss the way Isha rolled her eyes dramatically. How a kind, loving mother like Arshi auntie could have such evil and egoistic daughter. Next one to Rohan, I pulled the chair out. Following me Manik also took the empty seat at my left side.

"Nandni did you like the place....!" Anvi auntie asked. Being an amazing house member she always try to make me feel comfortable. No doubt she's my best friend, Sameer's mother.

"Yes it's beautiful....!" I replied truthfully. This place is really heavenly amazing. I felt everyone's smiling gaze at me so tugging my hairs behind my ear I looked down. Placing his warm hand over mine Manik gently squeezed it, like usual ensuring his presence. When I looked back at him he silently signalled towards my empty plate and I didn't need his words to know that he was asking me to fill it.