Part_40

After having breakfast into my room now I was setting my clothes into my closet while Anaya and Rohan were blabbering about random things. Abruptly they both got silent when we heard soft knock on the door. The person walked in, was completely unexpected.

"I hope I didn't disturb all of you....!" Dadi jan said into her usual calm tone and I shook my head in no. After the night I had my worst panic attack, just few times I faced her. Honestly I didn't even have courage to come at front of her.

"Dadi jan, you came here. Is everything OK....!" Aanya asked, as she stood up from her bed and gave place to dadi jan.

"hello my beautiful old lady....!" Rohan teased dadi jan and in response she glared at him. He grinned like he got the best response.

"I have something important to discuss with Nandni....!" and this was something to force my heartbeats to get crazy inside of my chest. Now a days her talks really started scaring me. Every time she announces something, my world turns upside down.

"Come here....!" dadi jan motioned me towards my bed. Aanya and Rohan were looking at her silently. Worrisome was clear at their faces. Before gulping deeply, I walked towards my bed and sat over it.

"I told you already that now you are part of our family members. Your whole responsibility is into my hands. So when I chose Soniya for manik, I'm going to find best life partner for you as well....!" when she finished my breaths hitched into my throat like my wind pipe already started closing. I was trying to be ready for the worst and when she spoke my doubts became clear.

"I chose a boy for you. He's son of Aaryan's friend. Very nice family. The boy lives in America and studies with Sameer and now a days came here to meet his parents. I have already talked to his parents and they want both of you to meet first then we will decide after that.....!" her were words were exploding like bombs into my head.

"Dadi jan I don't want to meet any one...!" abruptly I stood up and stated firmly. Aanya was looking at me with sympathy into her eyes and I hate when people show such emotions.

"Why not dear. If manik settling into his life, you should also need someone to move on....!" she once again repeated the words I didn't even want to imagine about.

"He can move on but I don't need any one....!" I replied curtly, without realising that how these events were making me so bitter. Once I didn't have courage to look straight into her eyes, today I was refusing her orders loudly and clearly. I don't know if it was my imagination or I really saw satisfaction at her face.

"You can say no later but before that you have to meet him once. He is very nice boy. I'm hundred percent sure, you both will like each other. I have arranged a meeting into one best restaurant here. After one hour driver will take you. So be my good girl and be ready....!" she stated stubbornly.

"Dadi jan I'm not going anywh....!" I couldn't even complete my sentence when she stood up from Aanya's bed.

"You have just one hour be ready on time. Ok...!" ignoring my all protest she walked towards the door and left my room.

"NO WAY...!" Stomping my feet like a wailing kid I cried out into frustration. I wanted to pull off my hairs. Manik's engagement was a gone thinking, at the moment I was worried for my own self.

"I knew it already...,!" Rohan said quietly and me and Aanya snapped our heads towards him. He was looking at our curious faces when he shrugged his shoulders casually.

"Manik suggested this boy thingy....!" Rohan added hesitantly and this single sentence was enough to boil the blood into my whole body. What does he want now. I was going to kill him and today no one can stop me.