Part_12

Where are we going. Aanya don't you dare to say it's surprise because surprises and me, don't get along very well.....!" I asked impatiently when I was doing nothing but walking behind Aanya like a lost puppy. Aanya just laughed while shaking her head.

"We are going to have fun. You can take it like your bachelor party but without strippers.....!" Aanya came closer and all dramatically whispered into my ear.

"What do you mean. Are you serious. Even we are not engaged yet and bachelor party in advance. Please tell me, what you all are planning.....!" I asked her, leaning against vanity mirror and she just shrugged her shoulders while applying eye liner. Every time I asked she refused to tell me because it's surprise. I groaned loudly and she laughed looking at my desperate actions.

"And who said without engagement you cant have bachelor party.....!" Aanya said while setting her hairs. I was completely ready, wearing black full length gown with slightly long heel. I was wearing very minimum makeup and hairs tied into lose bun. Now I was just looking at Aanya who was getting ready and not in mood to tell me where we are going.

"Fine don't tell me. You will pay for that....!" I pretend like it doesn't bother me but to be honest I was little nervous. I never went at any party and to my surprise how Abhi got permission from baba.

           -------------

After one hour, driver parked the car at front of a house. It was much bigger but still smaller than Malhotra mansion. I was still confused who's house was this and why I'm here like an uninvited guest.

"Don't think so much you are going to like it. But before entering there is one more thing you need to do.....!" Aanya smiled sheepishly and I raised my brows in threatening way. I'm sure my glare was giving open warnings to not do any more surprising thing. It's already too much to digest.

My eyes narrowed at her when she giggled. I knew, there is something I'm not gonna like but still I waited. Aanya turned me around and black soft piece of fabric got wrapped around my eyes. I gasped in protest but Aanya just slapped my hands away.

"Don't be stubborn. It's just for few seconds. As soon we would be inside I will take it off. So now be patient....!" as Aanya wrapped that cloth in secure knot, I dropped my arms down with defeated sigh. Then she started guiding me towards the left direction.

"Aanya don't get me fall down. I don't want to have bruised face at my engagement....!" I said when she was dragging me slowly behind her. Soon I felt one door was opened and I felt flush of different lights.

"Hello everyone see who's here....!" Aanya almost yelled over loud music and suddenly all laughs, loud talking got stopped and there was complete silence except the music which was still running at back ground. Then I felt Aanya started opening the Knot at the back of my head.

As Soon bright light hit my vision, I groaned and abruptly covered my eyes. Then a familiar cologne touched my nerves and someone squeezed my hands away from my eyes. I blinked my eyes few times and forced them to look up. I flinched unknowingly when my eyes met with one gorgeous pair of orbs.

Abhi was smiling at me, looking really adorable. He was still holding my hands. Suddenly loud whistles and claps, made me realise that whole room was full of many other people. I could recognise few of them. They were from our town and few university fellows. Abhi witnessed my turmoil and instead of leaving my hands he moved little closer.

"Don't worry sweetheart we will have fun. They are my only family....!" he said with such deep meanings that I felt pang of sharp pain. Obviously being an orphan, friends from orphanage and university were only his family. I nodded my head, giving him my genuine smile.