Part_8

Hello girls. I hope you are fine.
Girls what happened why I’m having very poor response. Is there any problem with the story, you guys not interested. I'm seeing, even my loyal readers ignoring my work. And silent readers I promise you, one day I’m gonna give you biggest shock. evil laugh. 😁 Enjoy reading and at least made me enjoy my hard work also. And you know for that what you need to do.

          -----------------

“Oh I’m sorry, I ruined your clothes....!” as I felt Aanya’s warmth seeking through my wet clothes, I realised I moistened her clothes as well. She evinced no surprise, she only smiled ignoring my apology.

“What a pleasant surprise. Nandni di at our home....!” The junior Rohan Malhotra said stopping closer to me. I smiled after seeing both sibling’s welcoming gesture. I felt like my light-headedness was gone immediately and I was extremely grateful for that.

“Hello girls. Nandni why are you standing outside. You should be inside. Manik was at home.....!” Sameer stopped closer to where me and Aanya were standing. I looked down looking for any excuse to ignore this topic. My nails biting into the skin of my palms. I don’t want to talk about him any more.

“She is really cold. I think we should go inside first.....!” Aanya said taking me into side hug. I’m surprised how she always understands me even without listening a single word from me. I tried to turn around to pick my luggage but Sameer already defeated me.

“It’s ok you go ahead......!” Sameer whispered picking my luggage up. This was the time I saw Ishan stood behind him. As our eyes met he just gave me a faint smile. So much attitude but still was much more positive than that idiot inside of this house.

I didn’t want to see him but I have no other option. I wanted to just vanished away instead of going inside. I was lost in my own thoughts, even didn’t realise when we entered into living room. I looked up, hesitation biting me really bad but to my peace of mind Manik was nowhere to see. I took a deep breath, which I was holding don’t know since how long.

Sameer strode across the living room and went straight upstairs with my luggage. No doubt he was aware where I’m gonna stay the night. Rohan and Ishan both threw themselves at sofa while Aanya called Ellie. In few seconds she was besides us.

“Ellie auntie where is Manik.....?” Aanya asked looking around and in return Ellie just chuckled.

“You know how much he hates rain. After getting wet, now he went upstairs to change.....!” Ellie replied to Aanya but purposely looking directly into my eyes like she wanted to rip open deep secrets. Aanya looked back towards me and then Ellie, to my surprise she looked confused and worried.

“What…! He went outside…? In rain…? But he....!” Aanya halted in mid-sentence. Staring blankly at Ellie, quite confused yet shocked. In response Ellie just nodded her head in yes.

Now I was thinking, What’s shocking in it. Why this monster is so complicated. Who can hate the most loving thing like rain. No one except him. But shrugging my shoulders I thought, its none of my business.

“Oh ok. Please can you make something for nandni and later a cup of tea as well. Till then let me make her settle in guest room....!” Aanya asked Ellie who was still looking at me. I saw glimpse of worry and concern in those wrinkled eyes.

“Are you ok....!” Ellie came ahead and asked me. Why I was sure her question was about the hell I just went through. Shaking off every thought I returned her beautiful smile.

“I’m totally fine. Thanks for asking.....!” I assured her, concern in those crinkled soft eyes were like a reminder of a mother I lost over the years. I really feel uncomfortable for making people worried for me. I feel like extra burden when someone takes stress for me.