Part_38

Nandni's POV:

Nandni's POV:

After reaching home like everyone I went straight into my bedroom and after throwing dirty clothes into laundry bin I had shower and changed into light comfy clothes. After having shower all the stressful muscles became much relaxed.

As I had breakfast quite late, I didn't join other family members at lunch. Today I simply wanted to relax. So I requested to one of the kitchen staff member to just bring a cup of tea into my room. Picking one book from the shelf I went towards the couch near the window.

Day was bright and shiny today. Out side cool breeze with sparking sun was making this day quite amazing. After pulling the curtains at side I opened the window and suddenly a blow of soft air touched my face. Leaning over the window frame I was looking into grassy back yard. Air was having sweet scent of different type of flowers. Chirping of birds over the branches of tree were feeling so musical to the ears. This silence was really peaceful.

Finally sitting over the couch for the first time I noticed the beauty of this house and it's surroundings. Since being here I was too into my head to admire it. After few minutes I came back and sat over the neatly made bed. Resting my back against head rest I opened the first page of the book. I find myself relaxing against the pillows against my back to feed off the peaceful atmosphere.

After fifteen minutes knocking over the door paused my movement of flipping the next page. It must be someone from kitchen staff with my tea.

"Yes come in please...!" I answered while without looking up I kept reading. As the door opened, my eyes met with those sweet chocolaty deep orbs. Holding two cups into each hand, and one shopping bag hanging on wrist, Manik entered into my room. Closing the door with his foot he walked to me.

"Here's your hot tea...!" Giving me a once over gaze, he looked back towards the side table. He placed both steaming hot cups over it and shopping bag at couch. Silence was all there, right after I thanked him for bringing my tea. I closed the book and placed it over the bed.

"Enjoying reading...!" He quirked his brows up while moving around the bed he went to sit at the other side of it.

"Yes very much...!" I replied while once again picking my book up. Fluffing the pillow and after setting it he climbed over my single bed. Relaxing against the headrest and taking remote control from side table he started flickering through the channels.

"Tea...!" He extended his hand towards me while keeping his eyes over the TV. I picked one cup and gave into his hand while he kept exploring TV.

"Careful, it's still little bit hot...!" I informed him before picking my own cup as well. He played a documentary program and silently started watching it at very low volume. Smiling at his careful presence I took a small sip of my tea.