prologue

“please take your seats, Aaryan malhotra sir is coming....!” one man announced loudly while entering in a huge hall. All villagers took their seats and suddenly pin drop silence engulfed the whole area.

Just next minute a muscular man wearing black shalwaar kameez with golden brown coloured shawl at his shoulders, entered the hall. His sharp jaw line, dark green eyes, light stubble, greyish coloured hairs were giving him an intimidating yet calm look. He climbed the stairs of stage and 5 guards were running behind him to match his long and fast steps. He took seat after greeting all the people gathered in hall.

“What’s the reason for this sudden meeting...!” he asked keeping his one ankle at the other knee.

“Sir...! Villagers caught this boy red handed while stealing the money from one house. That widow lady was collecting this money for her daughter’s marriage....!” manager came ahead to explain and Aaryan malhotra looked at the boy standing in one corner at the stage. The boy lowered his eyes all ashamed at his deed.

“Is it true...?” Aaryan malhotra asked in very calm yet dangerous tune. That boy nodded his head still looking down.

“What you want, either I should hand over you to police or you want me to decide your Punishment....!” Aaryan malhotra asked in very composure words. There was something in his personality that every person at front of him trembles to raise his voice.

“Sir forgive me please, I won’t do this ever in my life, please don’t call the police. I will do whatever you will say....!” that boy kneeling down at front of Aaryan held his hands, pleading for mercy. 

“Hmmmm..! From now you will work at malhotra industries, your half pay will be given to widow lady and other half will be for your family. You will return double money to widow lady. After your working hrs, you will teach children reading and writing at orphanage of this village....!” Aaryan announced in hall and signalled his guards to take that thief for his job. After solving all other problems of villagers he left the hall.

          -----------

After one week

“Today was my daughter’s marriage. Wearing her bridle dress she was waiting for her groom, but today morning one drunkard crushed her groom under his car.

Someone shattered her dreams. Someone crumbled my dream to see my daughter happily married.  What is mistake of my daughter, whom all villagers are calling a jinx. No one will marry her. When people will understand that no girl deserves to be called a curse..!” one man was asking for justice standing between all villagers. His old voice was trembling with hurtful emotions. He was looking at Aaryan malhotra and whole village was waiting for one more decision which will give Punishment to a culprit and justice to a victim.

“No one will call her a curse. In my village I wont bear such superstitious things. A daughter can’t be a curse neither for her parents nor for the family where she will come after marriage. Daughters are blessings. And about her future, it will be secure. I won’t let it destroyed....!” Aaryan malhotra stated with his eyes fixed on all the people gathered in the hall. After thinking deeply he took long breath and looked up towards the man, who was waiting for justice.

“The person who was driving will marry your daughter. He will take her responsibility...!” Aaryan malhotra announced one decision which stopped breaths of all people sitting in hall. The person asking for justice was looking at him with his wide open mouth and shocked eyes. Aaryan malhotra stood up and after fixing his shawl was going to leave the hall when a question stopped him at his place.

“What will be your decision Aaryan malhotra SIR, if that person will be one of malhotra’s sons...?” man asked the question which was shocking for his own ears as well because it was the first time someone raised voice at Aaryan Malhotra's  decision.

“Whenever I will sit at this chair for justice, my decision will be same Mr Tushar Murty. I don’t care if that person is from malhotra’s family or from any other....!” Aaryan malhotra said without looking back and left the hall.

Aaryan malhotra ki jai.

Once again slogans of his justice echoed in the hall.

     -------------"""""""------------