Character sketch

Mrs shrey malhotra: mother of three malhotra brothers and one sister.

Mr Aaryan malhotra: Eldest brother. Most respectable person and Mayor in the town. Running multinational company in Mumbai. Wants to see people of his village successful. He wants to see them educated. Running a school in village.
People trust him blindly, they prefer him to take decisions for them because they know he will decide best for them. People give examples of his justice. No one ever went against his decision neither in family nor in village. Have two sons sahil malhotra and manik malhotra. They lost their mother when they were 14 and 12 years old respectively.

Mr Aayaan malhotra: younger brother. Have two son Ishan malhotra, Rohan malhotra and one daughter Aanya malhotra.

Mrs. Diya Aayaan: A house wife and a caring mother.

Mr Rayaan Malhotra: youngest brother. Have one son sameer malhotra.

Mrs. Anvi Rayaan: A house wife, best friend and best secret saver agent of malhotra children.

Mrs Arshi dhawan:  youngest sister of three malhotra brothers. Married to veer dhawan. Lives in Mangalore. Have twins. One son Akil dhawan and one daughter Isha dhawan.

Sahil malhotra: helping his father and uncles in family business. Favourite brother of all malhotra boys and girls.

Manik malhotra:  student of BBA final year.

Ishan malhotra:  student of BBA final year.

Rohan malhotra: student of B.Arch second year.

Sameer Malhotra: student of BCS third year

Aanya malhotra: student of B.Arch third year.

Tushar Murthy: single parent of nandni Murthy. Works at Malhotra industries.

Nandni murthy: student of B.Arch third year.

Abhimanyu: An orphan and childhood friend of sameer malhotra. Student of BCS third year.