Part_3

Today was the last day to submit our mathematic assignment. During our free period before the lunch break every student was seeming doing last minute things. I was feeling much light and free because I have submitted already. Don’t think I’m so good at maths because it’s not true but it’s really easy when you have an intelligent friend like Aanya.

I don’t know what Malhotra moms would have eaten, while producing Malhotra kids because all of them really intelligent, like beauty with brain. No doubt why Aanya always gets great marks in every term. I’m surprised that even they all living in Malhotra house on their own. Totally same like a hostel life. Just difference is that they have many workers to do household chores but at the other hand we have to do everything by own self.

As I entered in small cafeteria of college, I found whole Malhotras at one table. Manik was laughing at something, Aanya was telling him. I saw two same folders at front of him, which I saw at coffee table in Malhotra house. Assignment folders. Manik have completed because he was totally care free leaning back at his chair while crossing his arms at his chest but Elina was looking little tense because she was still writing something in her folder.

I quietly sat at the table behind them so that, I couldn’t be in their sight.

Suddenly all the incident with Manik, happened last night came back crushing on me. I fisted my hands tightly when I recalled how he squeezed my throat, and once again I felt the tightness of my breaths.

“Riya you sit here I’m going to have something to eat…!” I said to Riya, my eyes still stuck at Manik and his hot chick. As I was few feet away from their table, I listened something unexpected.

“Hey cupcake leave it. You have almost completed everything. You didn’t even had your breakfast…!” Manik snatched folder from Elina’s hands and placed at side. I was shocked, Manik Malhotra also know how to be loving and sweet. But I know his this sweet side was only for Elina.

It would be totally unfair if I say Elina isn’t what every boy dreams of. Tall, beautiful big eyes, perfect figure, long black silky hairs, soft hands like she didn’t ever touch any hard thing. She was perfect.

When my eyes shifted from this lovy dovey couple to Aanya who was glaring at both. May be it was me who misunderstood or there was really hate and anger in Aanya’s eyes.

But soon those bitter expressions changed into smiling ones and I shrugged it. May be it was just me assuming things. I went directly at counter to order something for me.

“Yes madam, how may I help you…?” Boy asked me after handing over the tray of food to other student.

“I need coffee. Black, no sugar no milk. And yeah it should be boiling hot…!” I ordered, my eyes stuck at Manik Malhotra who was whispering something to Elina.

After taking my coffee I went at my table and to my luck still no Malhotra seen me yet. And yes if my 6th sense didn’t betray me, they all going towards counter to order something.  And counting starts now,
1.....
2.....
3.....
Yes yes, all stood up and went towards counter. It was only when my instincts told me that my way is clear. Now my evil eyes were at two beautiful folders placed at their table. I stood up and went towards their table. Now its time to make scores even Mr Malhotra.

Reaching near the table I pushed Alina’s folder away, before making sure which was hers. Because I don't have anything to do with Elina so don’t want to trouble her without any reason. Stopping at proper distance, I pretend to trip with chair and poor me, I directly banged with their table.

“Oucchhh....!” I hissed loud enough to get the attention of all Malhotras. I patted my shoulder, praising at my skills because whole coffee was now on Manik’s assignment. Suddenly I heard the sound of heavy steps, approaching me.