Part_1

The layer of dark clouds have covered the whole sky. They were drooping closer to earth with heavy rain. Leaving my books I just went closer to my window. Heavy tapping of raindrops against the glass of window was so musical. Spending weekend at my own home, was so relaxing, otherwise hostel life makes you sleep-deprived zombie.

“So when we are going for the meeting with Aaryan sir....!” I asked my best friend Riya who was in the same college where all of malhotra boys and girls were going including me. Our exams going to start very soon so we both were here together for group study. Tonight was an introduction party for all the first year students of the town, who were going to join us in our college. So tonight malhotra’s going to give them a warm welcome party.

Riya was fiddling with her notes and trying to understand difficult points. In between she was checking the clock every few seconds.

“Aaryan sir invited all the students of the town for dinner, so it would be around 6pm....! Riya said in a tone conveying her messed up depressing condition. It wasn’t her fault. Every student before exams behave the same way. 

“Don’t worry Riya you already doing very well. Your all points are clear. I’m sure your grades will be perfect. By the way Aaryan sir knows we have exams so he won’t take much time....!” I tried to make her little care free but damn this girl is crazy.

“Leave the books baby. In morning your were being crazy to look perfect. After all its dinner with malhotra’s. And for perfect look you should start being ready. It’s already 4pm...!” I tried to be serious but Riya smacked the cushion at me. I only laughed but oh God her flushed cheeks were worth of teasing. She have big crush at Malhotra boys. I won’t blame her, because no doubt they all were born with most handsome and pretty faces, and fabulous variety of attitudes.

           ---------------

It was already 5:30. I didn’t have to do much at myself because I like my natural look, without makeup but perfect dress and light jewellery. At the other hand Riya loves to look fancy with perfect eye makeup and loose curls at the end of her long hairs.

“Riya I was thinking that after the meeting with Aaryan sir I will come back. I don’t feel to stay for dinner....!” I tried to convince her when I already knew she won’t let me escape.

“No. Never. You won’t leave me there alone. I know there would be many other students as well but still I won’t be easy around them. Please you will stay for dinner. And you know you are favourite of Aanya, she won’t let you leave early....!” Riya said while setting her hairs. Just name of Aanya brought a big smile at our faces. She is one of sweetest girl among all Malhotras. She was honestly really easy to get along with. She is perfect, beauty with brain and kind heart.

          ---------------

One guard guided us towards the back yard of Malhotra Mansion where every gathering takes place. As we both entered in Malhotra house and saw the whole yard was full of people. No doubt every one wanted to be on time because they knew it, Aaryan sir like punctuality. As I entered inside there were many college fellows already sitting at chairs around tables. I was heading in the direction where one empty table was waiting for us. I pulled chair out and as I was going to sit I heard my name being called very softly. I twisted around and found Sameer Malhotra looking right at me. He was also a Malhotra with most handsome face and impressive personality.

“Hello Sameer. How are you...!” I greeted him and his playfully sparkling eyes got more brighter. I don’t know why his attitude is so different from all other Malhotra boys. Always humble, shy and welcoming expressions.

“I’m ok. You are looking pretty...!” Sameer whispered his praising words but gulping deeply I pretended like I didn’t hear him.

“Ummm where is Aanya....!” I asked looking around the yard but I found no Malhotra was there except Sameer.