Part_14

Wearing my wedding dress I was feeling little cold but my face was burning. My hands were getting sweaty and cold. There was strange uneasy feelings in my heart. Typical situation, any bridle will get through. At the other hand heavy rain was making outdoor events much more difficult. Unforgiving weather was totally unexpected.

It is the most important day of my life. I am getting married to the most loyal and caring person who loves me beyond limits. I could see that unconditional love in his eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror. Wearing that same dress I chose and some one said it was looking ugly at me. I could see my figure looking more good in this dress but his insulting words were still messing with my brain.

"Since when You started thinking about others. Specially that monster....!" I scolded my own silly self. My make up was done with red lipstick and shimmery grey smoky eye shades.

"Oh my God. Nandni you looking so beautiful.....!" Aanya squealed and rushed over to me as Mrs Diya and Mrs Anvi entered behind her as well.

"Oh my goodness. Pretty lady Abhimanyu is really lucky man....!" this time it was Mrs Diya who complimented. The surprise on her face was evident.

"Thank you so much....!" I managed to say through my nervousness. I felt my cheeks flamed after receiving so much attention.

"Ok girls. All guests are already here. We just waiting for groom. I will come to call you when Abhi and his whole bunch of friends will come. I called Ishan and he told me, almost they are ready. It's just they are waiting for Sameer who still didn't come. I'm sure he is still being ready at home. He is taking more time than a bridle.....!" Mrs Anvi chuckled and shook her head while talking about her son.

"You know Aaryan bhaie is out of country regarding his any political tour. He asked me to convey his best wishes and blessings to you.....!" Mrs Diya told me and I just smiled. My head was still stuck at Sameer's unusual behaviour. After that bachelor party I didn't see both, neither Sameer nor Manik. At my engagement Sameer came just for few minutes but before I came outside he was gone. About Manik, I wasn't surprised. Obviously why would he come at my engagement when my only one glimpse makes him angry.

But something was really wrong with that boy. Riya saw him coming out of one hospital and according to her he was looking like a horrible drug addict. It's not like he isn't horrible all the time and can't go in hospital but the main point is that his family wasn't aware about it. He told them he is out of city while he was in hospital. But why.....? Once again I have no answer.

I shook my head to get ride of my messed up chain of thoughts. When I tried to give attention to three ladies in my room, they were talking about baraat and whole arrangements. Then Mrs Anvi and Mrs Diya left and Aanya came towards me. Wrapping her both arms around my shoulders she back hugged me. I looked up at our reflection in the mirror.

"Awww look at you, you already looking red and blushing bride. What will you do tonight....!" her brows wiggled as she looked at me through the mirror. I couldn't help from getting more red. I elbowed her to shush her, when she laughed teasingly.

"Aanya you are doing worst job of being a friend. Instead of giving me moral support you are making me more nervous.....!" I said while turning around to face her. This was the time when I saw her properly. Wearing royal blue dress and 4 inch long heel she was looking like a model. She was born in wealthiest family of our town and her classy looks was showing the money she spent on her dressing.

It's still surprising how she became my friend when me and Riya were totally from opposite status and class. May be because she is always down to earth, no show off and arrogance. Cause of her I met Sameer and her whole family. Instantly I grew to like him because he was replica of his sister. Sweet, handsome, cute and caring.