Part_5

As I reached my hostel room, it was empty. Finally today was our last mid term exam. Riya already have gone. She was going at his uncle’s home instead of going back with me to our town. I couldn’t even say a good bye to her. I’m worst friend ever.

I dropped my bag on the floor and peeling my duppatta off me, I flung it into the far corner of my bed. I slumped on the floor with my back leaning against the door of my room. My heartbeat still didn’t get slower. I can’t believe what did just happen. Did it really happen.

“Oh god...!” I bang the back of my head against the door having resigned sigh. I closed my eyes and remember his intense gaze that held me captive. And once again remembering his anger filled orbs, my heart slammed in my chest.

I kept glaring at my front wall for few minutes then I took a deep sigh in frustration. Unintentionally like always I ended up messing with monster Manik malhotra.

I stood up and without taking any clothes I went straight towards bathroom. Stripping my clothes I just turned on the cold water. I needed shower to cool down my nerves. I kept standing under the shower for quite a while and then picking up shampoo and body wash I started cleaning myself. I just want to get ride of all the horrible thoughts.

I turned of the water and wrapping long towel around me I came out of bathroom. Not having courage to change I just flopped over my bed.

Almost all the students have left for their homes already, except few like me who will catch the train at evening. I wanted to have rest tonight and then tomorrow I could leave. But after knowing all students leaving so just for me I can’t make whole hostel staff to keep this huge building open. So I also informed them that I’m also leaving.

Laying back on my bed I closed my eyes and once again recalled how I got back here when my body still was completely numb.

          ----------------

Flashback 

I'm having mixed feelings. At one hand I'm excited to go back home but at the other hand I’m confused. I’m scared. In these vacations my life going to take full U turn.

I don’t know what’s waiting for me. In my life I never expected any thing extra ordinary. I always wished for a simple happy life with a person who will love me. Not for a single minute my mind ignored the reality that I have decided to say yes when I will go back home. For Abhimanyu.

Aaryan sir asked me to decide wisely, because after saying yes there won’t be turning back. He wanted me to say yes from my heart, not because I need to. At the end the way Aaryan sir praised Abhimanyu I saw clear admiration in his words. If Aaryan sir liking him, no doubt he is really nice person.

Taking slow steps away from the exams hall, I didn’t realise when I reached at the end of the college territory. From here a thick fringe of tress will start. Red sign board was clearly giving warning that no one allowed to go ahead from this point.

A fence of copper wire was drawing the border between our college and that restricted area. Being a curious person, many times I wished to go ahead and see why this area is restricted. Because as far I know, there are no wild animals live in this forest.

Stopping my unwanted wishes I saw a nearest tree and sat under its shadow. It wasn't any cloudy day, but weather was definitely changing. Soft breeze of air was cool and I wished to lay down here at soft grass and have some sleep. Preparation of exams didn’t let me have proper sleep. Its not just me, I’m sure every student looking exhausted.

Pulling my knees up against my chest I rested my head against the tree. I just closed my eyes, when I catch a low mumble of someone. When I alerted my senses, I could hear clearly its not a single voice, there are different types of voices. May be four or five. I was just holding even my breath to make sure from where these voices coming.