Part_37

I was sitting at back seat with Aanya while Rohan was at front seat with Manik. Aanya was continuously chattering about spending night into tent while Manik turned the key in the ignition. Every now and then he was looking back at me through rear-view mirror. I know my silence seemed to unnerve him.

Since the time Manik came back he was looking at me, like he was trying to look deep into my soul. At one hand every thing was crushing my heart but at the other hand I don't know how to tell him about his own family. I don't want to be a person who will start making distances between these relations which are so close to Manik's heart. I won't be a reason to create bitterness between them. He loves all of them so much and I don't want him to get hurt cause of me.

After two hours Manik parked the car at small muddy way, that led through the woods towards a clear ground surrounded by tallest thick trees and a breath taking stream with most clear water. As all were almost coming out of the car when other two cars also stopped behind ours. Taking the bags out of the trunk everyone started hanging them over their shoulders. When I came ahead, looking straight into my eyes manik shook his head.

"You and Aanya go, me and Rohan will bring yours as well....!" he informed me and knowing very well that he won't let me and Aanya pick those heavy bags, following Aanya we headed out into the wilderness of this heavenly beautiful place. This was best camping spot.

A frisson of surprise rippled through me as I saw Soniya also coming out of Ishan's car. Turning my bothered eyes from this gorgeous and sweet girl away, I looked around the clearing. She was a nice girl with attractive features. She knows how to behave and her positive attitude can attract any man. She was perfect but still I dont know why I wasn't able to like her. Someone's presence just behind me, pulled me out of my deep thoughts.

"Are you ok...!" clearing his throat, Manik asked me. Turning around as I faced him, I could see clear concern into his eyes. Nodding my head I tried to smile brightly. I didn't want to make him worried.

"Lets go, we need to help them for setting up the tents....!" I signalled towards Ishan, Akil and Rohan who already had started the work so I decided to play some useful role. Nodding his head Manik and me started walking towards those boys. I could see Aanya and Soniya were already trying to set their own tents while Elina and her minion were sitting far away near the stream. Of course, their manicured hands would be ruined. 

             ------------

I never liked camping because you might have face major problem of shower and toilet but this place was unbelievable. Because here we have a temporary toilet cabinet, surely planted for public use. Isn't it amazing and thoughtful for keeping atmosphere clean and fresh.

As this place was surrounded by tall thick trees and a stream of fresh and clear water, so an opportunity to swim into it as well. In simple words everything was perfect. And for a moment forgetting everything I was going to fully enjoy my time with Aanya, Rohan, Akil and definitely with Manik. 

When sun started setting we built a campfire. All were sitting around and were telling random stories about their camping of previous years. At my left side, Aanya was laughing at lame jokes, Akil was cracking. Both were sharing blanket. Place next to Aanya was taken by Soniya. Isha and Elina were sitting exactly at front of me while my right side was occupied by Rohan. Next to Rohan was Manik and then Ishan.

Elina had a goofy smile as her seductive eyes were stuck over Manik. She is definitely helpless and much desperate soul. Surprisingly Manik hadn't asked so many questions, I was seeing behind his curious gazes. I knew he was waiting for the perfect moment to bombarded me with all the enquiry.