Part_13

Oh my goodness. He is also here. Since when....?" my eyes were ready to fall out from their sockets. Riya chuckled at my reaction. How stupid of me. Of course he also would be here when his all friends are here. My mind was now officially blank.

"Of course since the time I'm here, he never gone anywhere. He hadn't taken his eyes off you. But I'm shocked since the time you and Abhi went to dance his eyes are blazing.....!" Riya said casually like she was telling me latest weather news updates. This time I chocked at the small sip of water I was going to drink.

I looked around and my eyes met directly with his dark stormy eyes. Damn, Riya was right. He was shooting me really painful daggers. Oh God, the corner where Abhi just kissed me, was absolutely in the direction of his gaze. He was watching everything. The thought of him looking at us caused my body to warm up with edginess.

"You should see your face. It's getting red.....!" finding my condition hilarious, Riya chuckled. She can't understand that his stalking actions always knocks me completely off guard.

"By the way, do you know why he hates you so much....?" Riya asked me and I flinched at her sudden low whisper. I shook my head, looking really confused. What I could say, when me myself wasn't sure.

"I'm warning you nandni. Be careful. Manik malhotra is really very bad news when you try to mess with him.....!" Riya said seriously like I didn't know it before. She wasn't aware, I already have been messed up, so now no turning back. Damage have been done already and I'm at first number in his most hated people.

--------------

Thank God I'm still alive and my heart is working like a normal organ, because I didn't see Manik since last half hour. Few minutes later Riya went into bathroom when I saw Sameer going towards exit door. He was alone and his face was showing, he wasn't in good mood. I felt an urge to check on him. So getting up from my table I went behind him.

I opened the door, cold wind of the night made me shiver. My head tilted upwards towards the sky. Night was clear, stars and moon shining brightly, but weather was really changing and nights getting colder. Green leaves dancing back and forth with soft breeze.

It was pitch black outside but glowing moon was enough to see easily. Everything was here quiet and calm. Completely opposite of the inside noisy atmosphere. I looked around and finally saw him sitting in the car. After Aanya he was the one, to whom I could talk so easily, but now a days I feel like I never knew him.

He didn't even congratulated me. Was he angry at me for something I'm not aware about. I really wanted to ask why he is avoiding me. I regretted for not bringing any warm shawl with me. I visibly felt shivers of cold and goosebumps over my sensitive skin.

"Isn't it cold out here....!" I heard a deep voice grunt out behind me. Thickness in that husky voice, jolted me back into my senses. I turned around to see Manik Malhotra, hard glare taking over his features.

Looking at him, suddenly new ripples of anger stirred throughout my body. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I hadn't seen Manik standing there already. Blow of soft wind forcing his silky hairs to fly over his forehead.

Leaning against the wall his one leg was folded up placing his foot flat against the wall. His both arms crossed against his chest. His eyes were stuck at Sameer who was totally unaware about both of us looking at him like stalkers.

I turned my face completely towards him. His eyes stoned, like they were in some deep agony. I'm surprised and happy that, at least there was something that can bother his frozen cold heart also.