Part_6

Next moment I felt strong grip around my wrist and I was pulled out. My bag fell at ground before he gave me a rough push. I stumbled over my feet but didn’t let me fall on the ground and saved myself from further embarrassment. I was sure I could see a vein in his temple throbbing with frenzy of rage.

The frost in his dark brown eyes had me shivering as goosebumps littered my whole body. This time he won’t let me leave with my completely settled bones at their right places. I wish I could become invisible just to get away from his killing glare.

“What are you doing here....?” he asked me with such pure anger and hatred that my heart skipped few beats. His upper body was still naked, water dripping from his hairs. His jeans tightly hugging his macular long legs. 

“If...If I ask you the same question....!” I stammered and mentally cursed myself for not sounding as confident as I’d like to be. I hate this boy for leaving such effect over me. I hate him for controlling my nerves.

“Do you really as stupid as you behave. Do you really think, you are at position to ask me this question....!” he said taking step forward and unknowingly I flinched back.

I can tell by looking into his eyes, his side of humanity was taken a step back into his mind and place was taken by pure evil. His eyes dark and full of anger. His figure seems more fierce and tall compare to my small and weak. 

“Not as much stupid as you are to kill yourself for damn one bet....!” I couldn’t even took breath after finishing my sentence when one long step brought him close enough to grab my shoulders and pull me against his body. He was still drenched and cold. His fingers digging in to my skin. Strange sensation ran through me as he stood close enough for me to feel his strong and rhythmic heartbeat.

“Were you stalking me? You really love to test my patience....!” he snapped, blazing eyes ready to murder. Shiver ran to the depth of my bones. Oh my bad luck now even I my own self dug the grave to be buried alive. Now he knew I listened his complete talk with his friends.

“Let me go You don’t own this place. I can go wherever I want to. I said Let me go....!” I retorted back sharply, struggling to get some space between us. It was first time I was this close to someone. Our proximity started anxiety growing inside me.

“Don’t you dare to raise your voice....!” he spat, if looks could kill, I would’ve been dead and slices of my body parts have been drowned into the stream running behind me. I felt anger bubbled into my head and with full force I pulled myself away from his painful grip.

“And don't you dare to touch me....!” I took fast step away, don’t want to be in his reach. I felt stupid, really stupid who came after him. I thought about his life, about his family. I as sure now my anger was pushing me towards my death but I can’t let him over powered my nerves.

“I told you to stay away. Didn’t I...?” he said as his wrathful side slipping back and he couldn’t miss the opportunity to see my limits. He didn’t stop taking step ahead and I wasn’t able to stop my feet from moving back.

“You were going to kill yourself...!” I retorted, feeling satisfied after seeing his eyes narrowed to slits. I probably was an idiot for arguing with him, but I didn’t learn just stand still with my tongue bound powerless and not to use it when next one insulting me.

“Why do you care, if I live or die. Stop using your stupid brain. Now leave before I change my mind and push you into deep water....!” his loudest words rung through the forest. I felt a ripple of coldness floated through my head as I saw his expressions completely serious. My eyes locked with his chocolaty orbs, enduring the fire blazing into their depths.