02

chapter two

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

waking up because of the sun hitting his face, chenle looked up at the wall clock which made his eyes widened after seeing the current time.

"oh, shit." he whispered and immediately rushed inside the bathroom.

but he stopped as soon as he opened the door, the bathroom was completely different from his. he immediately looked around and there he saw that he was not inside his room.

and he doesn't know whose room is this.

"oh my fucking god, what did i do last night..." he whispered. already freaking out.

remembering what happened last night, he was with his friends and dancing on the dance floor with them. that's the only thing that he remembers, even how he came here, he can't really remember it.

checking himself, there's nothing hurt in him and he is still wearing the clothes he had last night. seeing his shoes under the bed, he immediately gets it and wears it.

"i won't really drink ever again..." he whispered as he dial yangyang's number.

slowly opening the door, chenle took a peek outside the room to see if there's any person there. seeing that no one was there, he silently opened the door and made his way out of the condo.

[are you already at school? i woke up late, so i guess i will skip my morning class] yangyang said as soon as he answered the call.

"where are you?" chenle said, already panting.

[i was about to grab some coffee near my condo, why?] he asked curiously.

"pick me up, please..." chenle said nervously, panting.

[what the fuck, le? where are you? send me your location] yangyang said worriedly.

hearing the elevator open, chenle immediately went inside the elevator and pushed the button. he really doesn't have any idea how he came here, he was even familiar with the place.

"how did you come here?" yangyang asked as chenle entered the car.

"do i look know?" the chinese male said and fastened his seatbelt.

"i can't even remember what happened last night," yangyang said and started the engine.

"so am i." chenle said.

yangyang can't also remember what happened last night because he was also wasted as fuck, that's why he can't tell who's the last person that chenle with last night.

"that condo..." he said. "my crush lives there."

"your crush at architecture building?" chenle asked, frowning.

"do i look like i have another crush?" yangyang asked, sounding offended.

"i was just asking!" chenle said. "and you had many crushes back then." he pouted.

"i just wonder how you get there," yangyang said. coming back to the topic.

"let's go straight to the condo, i will also skip my morning classes." chenle said. "i just hope that sungchan and shotaro don't forget what happened last night." he sighed.