26

chapter twenty-six

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"dada, uncle ji is my daddy, right?"

chenle suddenly stopped on what he was doing because of his son's sudden question, the kid is now sitting at the end of jisung's bed.

"bub, why did you suddenly ask that?" chenle asked as he continued making his son's milk.

"dada, you're not good at hiding." the kid said and pouted. "i saw his picture on your phone."

that's the reason why sungni asked jisung's name when jisung said sungni can call him uncle ji. sungni found him familiar, that's why he asked him.

"are you mad at dada?" chenle asked softly as he sat down beside him.

"i can't be mad at dada." sungni said.

"bub..." chenle said and pouted. "sorry for hiding you from your dad." and he carried the kid.

"that's why we both like people, dada." the kid said, giggling. "i have a daddy now!"

"why are you so kind..." chenle said and couldn't help not to tear up. "i just hid you from your dad..."

"dada, everything has a reason." the kid said and held both of his dada's cheeks. "don't cry, dada. daddy will be mad." he said in a low voice.

"how can you say that?" chenle asked curiously.

"i watched it from the t.v." he giggled. "daddy will get mad if their partner is crying."

chenle let out a laugh and showered him with kisses, after that, he finally gave him his bottled milk. the kid also accepted it and went beside his daddy who's still unconscious. he put his bottled milk on his mouth while his other small arm wrapped around jisung's waist.

chenle can't help not to smile before he leaned closer to him and gave him a kiss, he cleaned the room first and luckily when he finished, the kid already fell asleep.

"it was over-fatigue, he also has a tight schedule, that's why his body didn’t take it." baekhyun said. "he's fine now, he just really needs to rest. i already requested the chairman if they can give him a free month to rest, they said it was fine but the upcoming project with dream band is gonna be postponed." he explained.

"it was still jisung's decision but i hope, he will choose to take a rest for a while. i know that to be in this industry is kinda exhausting." chenle said.

"yeah," baekhyun nodded. "so, it was really his?"

chenle suddenly looked up when baekhyun suddenly asked that, the older one is now smiling as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"do they really look alike, hyung?" chenle asked.

"a hundred percent, girl." baekhyun nodded.

chenle pouted because of that, looks like sungni got everything from his dad.

"i will tell others that they can visit tomorrow, but if they still went here, expect that my powers didn’t take it anymore." baekhyun said. "they are really worried, that's why." he smiled.

"it's okay, hyung." chenle said. "they can visit later, just... not now. sungni is really hard to make him sleep again when he suddenly woke up, he was crying nonstop."