15

chapter fifteen

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"so, there's a prom before the month ends. we are invited to perform and the councils are planning to make you guys perform three to five songs since many students are requesting it."

they are all now gathered in the living room while eating the foods that chanyeol bought for them. these past few days, they really got spoiled by baekhyun's boyfriend and they were happy about it.

chenle who just finished taking a sip of his coke, a piece of chicken put into his mouth by jisung, rolling his eyes and getting it to eat properly.

"are we clear about it?" baekhyun asked.

"yes, hyung!" they answered.

they dismissed after that. today is the weekend. that's why all of them are currently staying in their condo after being busy with their own requirements since all of them are graduating students.

"wonder why many senior students are sliding into my social media accounts and asking me to be their prom date." renjun said as he took a bite of his food.

"seniors students are simping over you, what do you expect?" haechan said and let out a chuckle.

"but renjun already had his baobao and hotpot buddy." jaemin joined the conversation, teasing the chinese male.

"ooh, i still remember when you said you hate medtech students." jeno said and let out a chuckle.

"you know, i should have not spoken." renjun said and face palmed.

"so, the feelings are mutual now?" chenle asked, smiling.

"no." renjun immediately said.

"he was still in his denial era, don't mind him." jaemin said.

chenle let out a chuckle and just ate his food, not until his phone suddenly rang again. he looked at it and after he saw the caller, he turned it down again.

"you keep ignoring her calls." jisung said when he noticed chenle's phone kept ringing and the caller is still the same.

"don't mind her." chenle said and just ate his food.

"does she need something?" jisung asked.

he hummed.

"what is it?" the younger one asked.

"she was a guest at this upcoming prom for juniors and seniors. she needs a partner and she keeps texting me about it. to be her partner." chenle said.

"do you agree?" jisung asked.

"do you think she will do this if i already agree?" his eyebrow raised.

"why didn't you agree though?" he asked curiously. "isn't she your childhood crush?"

that question suddenly made chenle quiet, his eyes were focused on jisung's, trying to read him using his eyes.

"and you should just tell her that you don't want to be her partner so she will stop chasing you," he continued.

"you know what, jisung? stop talking like you know what i did." chenle said, suddenly lost his temper. "you sound like i was the one who has a fault here."