21

chapter twenty-one

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"so, daddy is a rapper?"

chenle smiled at the four year-old kid who was sitting at the bed, he was under the blanket, hugging the chicken plushie which is his favorite in all the plushies he has.

"yes, baby." chenle nodded. "sleep now."

"but dada, i want to hear more!" he pouted.

"we will continue it tomorrow, my bubby." he said softly and brushed the kid's hair. "goodnight, bub." he whispered as he leaned closer to him, giving him a forehead kiss.

"dada, do what you promised, okay?" the kid said, looking like he really wants to know more about it. "goodnight, dada. have sweet dreams." he giggled.

chenle let out a giggles and fixed the kid's blanket, after that, he left the kid's room after turning off the lights. chenle made his way downstairs to drink some water.

the kid upstairs is named zhong sungni, chenle's son. four years of age. chenle was four weeks pregnant when he found out that he got pregnant, it was the day before they visited neo entertainment.

remembering those people he was with to go there, he felt so proud of them. they are now famous and have a lot of fans, they are now successful just like what they prayed for. chenle is really proud of them, he supports them as much as he can. he still communicates to them except to someone.

he still felt guilty when he left him without saying anything. after saying that he had fully decided that he would not take the offer, he left without telling them and no one knew about his pregnancy.

jisung, he was the other father of sungni. after hearing what jisung said that he was not ready to have a family yet, it made chenle's heart crack into pieces. he was already aware that he was pregnant that time and hearing what jisung said hurt him so much. he thought he would finally have a happy family with jisung but he was wrong. looks like it would never happen... but chenle still raised the child, he went to his father's hometown and lived there instead. he raised a smart, lovely, and clingy kid.

chenle was beyond thankful to have him, sungni is enough to him. he can't ask for more.

"dada, where are we going?" the kid asked curiously.

"home, baby." chenle said calmly.

"we're at home, dada." sungni said, pouting.

"the real home, bub." chenle said and brushed his hair.

"real home?" the kid asked curiously, tilting his head. "dada, are we coming back to your home?!" he asked dramatically.

"yes, baby. are you excited?" and he pinched his cheeks.

"will uncle junnie come with us?" he asked curiously.

"zhong chenle!" a sudden shout made the two flinched.

"we're here." chenle said calmly and got their baggage, telling the guards to put it in the van.

"my baby sungni!" he said happily and showered the kid's kisses, making the kid chuckle.

"uncle junnie, are you coming with us?" the kid asked softly.