08

chapter eight

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

coming out from the elevator, chenle can't help not to laugh while watching haechan and yangyang using his baggage as a stroller. they were sitting on it and jaemin and sungchan were pushing them.

"i was really bothered that they might have ruined your baggage." mark said.

"nah, it's fine. i also do that sometimes." chenle said and smiled.

"haechan was more than that, i hope you won't get annoyed at him someday." the older one said.

"hyung, you don't need to get worried about it." chenle said as he wrapped his arm around mark's shoulder. "i was also annoying sometimes." he giggled.

chenle's friends are also with them, they just wanted to help chenle to pack up but the band mates insist to also go with him. the band mates didn't even mind though because they already know them since before. chenle also finds out that sungchan is a close friend of jisung.

what a coincidence.

chenle didn't realise that they have already arrived at the condo, it suddenly made him stunned because he knows this place. how could he forget this place when this is the condo where he woke up after being drunk on ten's birthday.

"we will buy some groceries downstairs," renjun said as he pulled yangyang with him.

"take care." the others said and watched them leave.

"so, this is the condo, le." mark started. "it has four rooms." and he pointed to each of them.

the condo is really spacious, it was really good for over ten people. it has a kitchen, next to the dining room that is just connected to the kitchen. the living area is also huge and it has over three couches, there's a flat screen television, a speaker. the rest is just multiple doors.

"renjun and haechan in this room, jeno and jaemin here. while this was jisung's room, he was alone there, by the way. he was our baby that's why he has his own room." he chuckled. "and this is your room!" and he pointed to the last one.

next to jisung's room.

staring at the door where mark pointed and said it was jisung's room, that was the room where chenle found himself alone after being drunk last night. remembering the thought of it must be jisung because of how yangyang explained the guy he was with that night.

he might not be wrong about it.

"by the way, i usually do not stay here. if i do, i used to sleep in your room or in jisung's room." mark said, making chenle nod. "if you need their help, just knock on their door." he smiled.

the others are now having their own world, chenle made his way inside his room and it's spacious. it was huge just like jisung's room.

"if it was him, why did he need to do that though?" he whispered in the middle of moving his clothes out from his baggage.

he suddenly flinched when he heard a knock on his door.

"le? this is ji."

he suddenly felt his heart beating fast again, the butterflies in his stomach getting wild. coming back to his senses when jisung knocked again. he immediately went to the door but unfortunately, he stumbled to his baggage that was on the floor which made him fall.