06

chapter six

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

time flies so fast, it's already friday and chenle is now greeting and accompanying the visitor that his mother and brother invited. also his friends that he told to come over.

"chenle-ah!" the tanned male greeted giggly as they finally arrived.

"you has a huge ass house, chenle-ah." renjun said, still amazed by the house.

"it's my parent's house." chenle said, smiling.

"hey, guys. you have already arrived." the guy wearing specs came. making them suddenly stand up properly, trying to look formal in front of the professor.

"oh, stop that. we're outside the campus so you guys don't need to do that." kun said as he saw how they acted when he arrived.

"come in now, it's pretty cold up here though." chenle said and let out a chuckle.

"hi, chenle. i have something for you." jaemin said.

"hyung, you don't have to though!" chenle said.

"nah, it's just a simple keychain. i also gave the others that." he smiled.

chenle opened the box and there he saw the microphone keychain with a name of him. he gasped because of what he saw, it suddenly made him flutter.

"hyung, this is so beautiful." he whispered, still amazed by it.

jaemin let out a chuckle and just caressed his hair before he went inside, followed by jeno who waved at him, wearing his eye-smile face.

"hey,"

he suddenly felt his heart pounding so fast and his butterflies in stomach who has been stop wilding for two years, are now tickling his stomach.

jisung was still making him go crazy and never failed to do it.

"hi," and he showed a smile.

he just bowed a little before going inside, chenle suddenly held the doorknob tightly as he felt his knees getting weak just because of that small and short interaction with his ex-boyfriend.

as if he didn't hurt him before.

"mom, they are here." chenle said as he went inside the kitchen.

"wait, wait." she said happily and immediately took her gloves off.

chenle can't help not to let out a chuckle as he saw his mom getting excited to meet his band mates which is now having fun with chenle's friends.

"guys, meet my mom." he called them. "mom, this is my band mate. mark, the leader. renjun, jeno, jaemin and jisung." he introduced.

"hi, auntie." they greeted and gave her a hug.

"oh my god, you guys are so handsome." she squealed.

chenle let out a chuckle and excused himself to go to the other table where his brother's friends are, as soon as he arrived, they happily congratulated him and gave him a hug.

"i'm so happy for you, chenle-ah!" ten said and gave him a hug.

"i thought you wouldn't make it," chenle said and hugged him back. "thank you, hyung." he giggled.