07

chapter seven

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"ji..." chenle called after seeing who he just bumped into.

the tall one just took a bow and made his way inside the guest room, chenle watched him leave until he disappeared in his sight.

he suddenly pouted and made his way downstairs.

"chenle, go to sleep now." his brother told him to.

or maybe he just doesn't want chenle to see his friends making out.

"i still need to clean the place, hyung." chenle said.

"the maids can do it already, go upstairs now," he said seriously.

"hmm, okay." he pouted.

"oh, wait. bring them also with you." kun said as he pointed to chenle's friends.

shotaro and renjun are already drunk and sungchan and yangyang are having a hard time taking care of them. chenle let out a chuckle and went closer to them.

"let's go upstairs now," chenle said softly. "they are already there."

"sleep?" renjun asked like a kid.

"yes, sleep." he nodded, smiling.

"shotaro, sleep!" renjun said happily.

but shotaro just passed out, sungchan effortlessly carried him and made his way first downstairs, having his boyfriend in his arms.

"they left me." renjun pouted.

"i'm still here." yangyang spoke.

renjun looked at him, having cute eyes. yangyang might have melted right now because of it but he still needs to take care of this guy.

"let's go now." chenle said.

they now make their way upstairs and go to the guest room, sungchan has already put shotaro on bed who's now peacefully sleeping. renjun on the other side, also fell asleep as soon as he lay down the bed.

"do you want me to bring you all to the other guestroom or you guys will still have a drink downstairs?" chenle asked.

"we will sleep now, le." mark said softly and smiled.

"okay, this way." and chenle guides them.

he couldn't see jisung around so assumed that he might go back downstairs, he even forgot that the room should have five beds. he just realized it when he closed the door. maybe he will just bring jisung to the other room.

going inside his room, he took a half bath first before laying down on his bed and opening his social media accounts.

"is jisung still drinking?" he suddenly asked.

shaking his head, he just turned his phone off and put it aside. he was about to pull up his blanket but his door suddenly opened.

lighting up his lamp since his room is completely dark, he saw jisung pouting at the door. he seems drunk now since his eyes want to close now, and whenever jisung is drunk, he doesn't act like a drunk person. but instead, he became a softie one.

"j-jisung, what are you doing here?" he asked, heart is pounding hard.

"cuddles..."