28

chapter twenty-eight

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"what are you doing, bub?" chenle asked curiously as he noticed that jisung was too occupied on the manager's phone.

they just finished filming today and they already on their way home, chenle and jisung was sitting beside at each other, there's a driver and jisung's manager on the passenger seat.

"he needs to make a live tonight for dream promotion, you can join though." the manager said.

"nah, i don't want to. no one even knows me." chenle shook his head.

"it's starting." jisung said as he fixed his hair.

chenle just watched him, he can clearly see how the views are increasing and how many comments are flashing on the screen.

"ji!" he suddenly hissed when jisung moved the camera on him.

"just say hi!" jisung said.

"hi..." and he shyly waved at the camera.

"introduce yourself," jisung said happily, smiling.

"do i really have to?" chenle asked in a low voice as he looked at jisung.

"of course, they should have known the pretty guy like you." jisung said, smirking.

chenle suddenly wants to curse at him right now, does this man forget that they are not official yet? that they should have hidden their relationship for a mean time?

why did jisung flirt with him?

"i'm zhong chenle, a member of... dream band." chenle said and smiled.

"my vocali— i mean, our vocalist." and he smiled.

chenle let out a laugh and just shook his head, jisung is now answering the questions that were flashing through the screen.

"i don't look good right now, ji." chenle said as he softly moved jisung's arm away.

"you look good everyday though." jisung said.

the chinese male suddenly looked at him, feeling the heat coming up on his ears. jisung just smirked at him and looked at the screen again.

chenle is now cursing at him, he hates him for being too obvious in front of a hundred thousand people. chenle can't even handle his reactions and he knows that the fans will find it suspicious.

"bub, are you mad?"

"thank you for dropping us off, hyung." chenle said to the manager.

"no problem, le." the manager said. "i think you need to talk with jisung now," he chuckled.

"oh, i actually don't hear him. do you?" chenle asked curiously.

the manager just shook his head before he bid a goodbye to the two, chenle straightly made his way inside the building as well as jisung who's still trying to get his attention.

"bub, i'm sorry for what i've done, please... talk to me..." he begged. "i won't leave here until you don't talk to me." and he stopped walking.

chenle looked at him, he really stopped outside the elevator. but chenle still ignored him, he just rolled his eyes and waited for the elevator to close.