12

chapter twelve

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"ji, come on!"

"no, that's too childish!"

"it's not!"

"it's still no."

"you're just going to come with me! i'm alone!"

"you're already grown up!"

"ji!"

watching the older one waiting for his cotton candy, eyes shining under the sun. he let out a sigh and just waited for him, arms crossed on his chest.

"do you want some?" he asked.

"as if you really want to give me." he said calmly as they started to walk, probably to explore around.

"well, i already asked you if you want to buy one and you said you don't want to." he pouted as he continued eating his cotton candy that he bought in that one booth. "but still, it's kinda rude if i didn't ask you if you wanted some."

"whatever." and he rolled his eyes.

he still can't believe that this short guy beside him made him agree to go with him, go around, try the booths and buy those foods they were selling. try the games they had.

the other members had already left to also try the booths, chenle and jisung are the only one who left behind at the music room and chenle also want to go around, being a shy person he is, he ask jisung to come with him, besides, they already close enough so why not to ask him?

which took a long time just to make jisung agree.

well, how can jisung deny if chenle showed his doe eyes to him?

"eh? mark hyung and haechan hyung are getting married?"

jisung saw how chenle was trying to look at the wedding booth in front of them, there's a lot of people outside that's why he can't see them. unlike jisung, who is tall enough, that's why he saw his hyungs getting married inside.

"ji, i can't see them." chenle said and panted. being failed to see them clearly even though he kept tiptoe-ing.

"they are just getting married, that's all." jisung said calmly.

"but you know, i also ship them together." he giggled. "they were cute, right? mark hyung is so calm and soft when it comes to haechan hyung." he said happily.

"they are lowkey in a relationship though." jisung in a low voice, which made chenle gasp dramatically.

"they are?!" he asked dramatically, but also maintained his voice low so the others won't hear them.

"yeah," he nodded. "let's go, i suddenly want some lemonade." and he held chenle's hand.

"eh? baekhyun hyung said we should not drink some cold today." chenle said, not minding their hands intertwined. probably used by it.

but jisung didn't respond, he just want to go far away from the wedding booth after his eyes met jaemin's. he suddenly knew what will happen as he saw the older one smirked and whisper something to jeno.

"sungchanie!" chenle called happily after seeing his friend together with his boyfriend.

"chenle-ah!" he greeted.