17

chapter seventeen

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"we're here!" haechan said happily and opened their condo's door.

the four tall guys who's waiting in the living room looked at the door when it suddenly opened. there they saw the four drunk guys who almost fell to the ground since they were pushing each other.

"close the door quietly." jaemin said and even told them to be quiet.

"shh..." renjun said and put his finger in his lips.

"what are you guys doing?"

the four of them suddenly flinched when they heard a serious voice. it was their leader who spoke and when they looked at him, he was serious as heck.

as well as the other guys behind him.

"mark, my love!" haechan greeted drunkenly, giving his boyfriend a hug.

"did i tell you to leave?" mark asked seriously.

"did you guys even know how worried we are?" jeno asked seriously.

jaemin suddenly hide behind renjun, while chenle was just pouting and avoiding jisung's serious gaze.

"yangyang, what are you doing here?" renjun asked softly.

"i can't contact you and i got worried." yangyang said as he brushed renjun's hair.

"jaemin." jeno called seriously.

"promise i didn't drink too much!" jaemin immediately said.

"go inside our room," he said seriously.

chenle watches those scenes, they are now having their own world. he tried to look at jisung again but his eyes widened when he saw him walking towards him.

"how much did you drink?" jisung asked seriously as he sat chenle down on his bed and opened his cabinet to get chenle's clothes.

"three bottles..." he answered.

"why did you lie, bub?" jisung asked. he said that in a soft way even though he was mad.

"i'm sorry..." chenle said and pouted. "you're busy and i don't want to disturb you."

"why didn't you say that when i went inside your room?" jisung asked.

but chenle didn't answer, he was just pouting and looking down.

"go inside the bathroom and change your clothes, you stink." jisung said seriously.

chenle suddenly looked up when he saw jisung leaving, he immediately stood up from his bed and stopped him.

"bub, are you mad?" he asked softly.

but jisung just looked away.

"i'm sorry if i lied to you, i won't do it again. don't be mad, please?" he continued.

but still, jisung ignored him.

"bub?" and he shook his hand.

still not getting a response from jisung, chenle let out a sigh and held his smile back before holding both of jisung's cheeks and made him face him. he tiptoed and pressed their lips together.