11

chapter eleven

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

they are all exempted from their today's class, the band just finished rehearsing at the music room before each of them separated. or maybe by pair.

"i still don't have a car now," chenle said. "and it's hard to find a cab this time since the classes haven't even finished yet." he pouted.

"you sound like you have a lot of problems." jisung said.

"because i really am! i just said it!" he whined.

since he was busy ranting, he didn't even realize that they made their way to the parking lot. chenle just realised it when jisung stopped.

gasping, his jaws literally dropped when he saw the motorbike in front of them. this used to be his transportation to go to school, to go on dates and to roam around whenever he wanted to.

"andy!" he called like a kid.

jisung couldn't stop smiling, he just got his keys in his pocket and also made his way there.

"dude, i miss this seat." chenle said as he tapped his seat.

and only for him.

"let's go now." jisung said and handed the other helmet to him.

"is there someone who already sits here except me, ji?" he asked curiously, frowning.

"you know that i'm picky." jisung said calmly.

"hmm, they might be lucky," he pouted.

jisung just started the motorbike and waited for a bit before they finally left, chenle wrapped his arm around jisung's waist since he knows how fast jisung drives but chenle doesn't mind. he even likes it.

and to answer chenle's question earlier, no one's really got the chance to sit on jisung's motorbike. even his band mates and friends, he really never let them sit on it. because he promised to someone that he was the only one who could sit on it and it was his seat.

and that is chenle.

"waah, it's been a while since the last time i rode a motorbike..." chenle said happily as he looked around.

"hold tight!" jisung said as he was about to fasten the speed.

chenle let out a giggle and held him tight, little he didn't know that jisung just wanted to go home now because he couldn't take the feeling anymore. his butterflies in stomach are wilding.

he already feels this many times since they use this motorbike often before when they are still together, but jisung can't still be used to it. that feeling never faded until now.

"oh? dad is here?" chenle suddenly asked as soon as they arrived at chenle's house.

"maybe he's already back?" jisung asked.

"i think so," chenle said.

parking the motorbike in front of the house, chenle removed the helmet and even fixed his hair at the small mirror on the motorbike. making jisung let out a chuckle and brush his hair more, making the older one groan.

"let's go inside now, baekhyun hyung said we should come back before evening." jisung said calmly.

"okay!" he said giggly.