18

chapter eighteen

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

the two are actually stunned when they see how close ningning is to them, they thought she was kinda far away but she's not. the two are stunned to the point they forgot to let go of their hands.

"oh, you guys don't actually need to hide your relationship to me." ningning said as she saw the two letting each other's hands.

"huh?" the two asked at the same time.

"i saw you two making out in the empty classroom before."

the two suddenly widened their eyes after hearing what ningning said, jisung and chenle suddenly looked at each other, eyes were still widened before looking away at the same time. feeling their cheeks heating up.

"you also want me, how did i accidentally see you guys?" ningning asked.

"no!" chenle immediately said.

"that startled me, dude." ningning said as she held her chest.

"what do you need?" chenle asked.

"le, i really need you to be my partner for this coming prom. i don't have any choices now. besides, i heard you guys are going to perform that night." ningning said. "you were just going inside together with me and will dance— wait, it can be not. besides that i can just tell them that my feet are hurt, i don't want to dance with you." her eyes rolled.

"so am i?!" chenle said.

"so, do you agree with it?" ningning asked.

"why me though? don't you have a boyfriend?" chenle hissed.

"a girlfriend, actually." and she scratched her nape.

chenle let out a sigh and looked at jisung, the younger one just smiled at him and nodded.

"okay, fine."

the whole day routine is just the same, after the practice, they had classes to attend. and when it's time to go home, chenle was waiting for jisung at the staircase so they could go home together.

"let's dance instead at the prom, bub." jisung said as he clung to chenle again.

"hmm, we will just see." chenle said.

"wae?" he whined. "are you having second thoughts about dancing with me? i thought our dance was special!"

"the others didn't know yet, bub." chenle said softly as he tiptoed to give him a kiss before making his way first at the motorbike.

he looked at jisung when he felt he didn't follow, the younger one is currently stunned because of what chenle suddenly did.

"bub? come on, i want to go home now." chenle said, holding his smile back.

"did you just kiss me, bub?" and he continued to walk again.

"i thought it would make you shut up so i did." he smiled giggly.

"you should give me a warning!" he whined.

"you're so overacting!" he whined too. "let's go home now, hmm?" he smiled.

"last kiss." and he pouted.

chenle let out a laugh before opening his arm as he leaned against jisung's motorbike, the younger one smiled widely as he walked towards him and kissed him right away.