03

chapter three

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

coming inside the bathroom, his voice echoed around since he was singing. he usually sang when he felt like he just wanted to, or everytime he was going to the bathroom because the sound inside the bathroom made it more beautiful.

seeing the other cubicles occupied, he didn't care about it if they would hear him singing. people already heard him singing that's why there's nothing to be embarrassed for.

"chenle-ah?" he heard yangyang called.

he hummed.

"mr. qian called you in his office." he said calmly.

"what did i do again?" he whined, stomping his feet as he pushed the flush button.

"why are you asking me? do i look know?" yangyang said.

chenle came out from the bathroom pouting, he straightly went to the sink to wash his hand. he really didn't know what he did because their professor called him again.

knocking at the door, he slowly opened it as he looked inside. his eyes met mr. qian's eyes made him pout and go inside.

"what did i do again?" he asked like a kid.

"nothing," he giggled. "can't i miss my brother?" he asked.

"ew," and he rolled his eyes.

"tss," and his smile faded. "you skipped your morning classes last week." kun said as he checked his attendance list.

"i woke up late..." he lied.

it was the morning where last night was ten's birthday.

"because you're drunk last night." he said calmly, making chenle widen his eyes.

"hyung, please don't tell mom." he immediately begged. "she will ground me!"

"chenle—"

"if she grounded me, i wouldn't have my allowance for a week and no gadgets for a week. do you want me to starve because of it?" he continued. "do you want your favorite brother to die of starvation?" he said dramatically.

"the fuck are you saying?" his brother hissed. "you didn't even let me finish my sentence, could you take a seat?"

"i'm sorry, i just got carried away." and he made his way back to his chair.

"so, as i'm saying," he said calmly. "i won't tell it to mom unless you will join at the dream band."

🎤

"is there already a new vocalist?" haechan asked as he came back from the bathroom.

"not yet, some of them are really not suitable for the new vocalist we're looking for." renjun said as he put the papers down.

"why do we need a new vocalist if we already have two though?" mark asked curiously, the leader.

"because i'm going to replace you." haechan said.

"how about we just open an audition?" jaemin suddenly spoke.

"that's what i was thinking," haechan said. "we really have the same brain." and he winked.