20

chapter twenty

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

a few weeks have passed, and they finally graduated from college. they all got busy these past few weeks, having a lot of workloads, preparing for their graduation. but despite that, the friendship managed to stay together.

they are not just a band, but a wholesome friendship.

chenle's relationship with jisung also stay stronger, the two still managed to give each other's time despite of being busy. they usually do their requirements together every night, still respecting each other's time.

"cheers!"

having a red cup in their hands, all of them are now celebrating inside the club. raising their hands up where the cup they were holding, they cheered for their success and happily drink it.

"since we're already celebrating, i would like to announce something." baekhyun said, which got the band's attention.

"that's unexpected, what is that, hyung?" mark asked curiously.

"remember neo entertainment?" baekhyun asked, and they immediately nodded. "they watched all your performances and they were amazed by it, they invited you all to come to their entertainment and they have something to offer for you all."

all of their jaws dropped, the neo entertainment is a huge entertainment and has a lot of famous singers, bands, boy groups and girl groups. this is a huge opportunity for all of them.

"i'm proud of all of you," baekhyun said happily. "another cheers again!" he chuckled, getting emotional already.

they laughed and had a cheers again, the others hugged each other because of happiness they felt right now. chenle faced jisung who's now staring at him, he smiled and hugged the tall one.

"i'm fucking happy right now, bub." jisung said as his face was buried at chenle's neck. "this is my dream." he whispered.

"i'm proud of you, bub. i'm proud of us." chenle said, smiling. "we did it... together."

"yes, we did it together... again." and he gave him a quick kiss before hugging him again.

chenle let out a laugh and hugged him more. they were already open to their relationship, that's why they freely flirted wherever they wanted to. it just felt new for them since they used to hide their relationship before.

"so, we're just gonna hug each other?" baekhyun said sarcastically. "how about me who doesn't have mine here? give me some respect, kids." he said sassily.

they laughed because of it and continued having fun. until each of them slowly disappeared, renjun and yangyang are the first one who left the table, followed by baekhyun who got pulled by chanyeol, next are jaemin and jeno.

"let's leave now?" jisung whispered at chenle's ears and even bit it softly.

"what the fuck, ji? that tickles." and he softly hit his chest.

"so, that still tickles you, huh?" he asked teasingly.

jisung was on his behind, chenle can really feel jisung's hot breath which made him turn on. he was really weak by this, he was weak when it comes to jisung.

"they already left," jisung said as he wrapped his arms more around chenle's waist.

"if we go home, i think we won't come home right away." chenle said and let out a chuckle.