14

chapter fourteen

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"ji, can you please lower the sound?"

but instead of lowering down the sound, jisung makes it louder.

"oh, come on." the older one hissed.

"you did the same to me last time, right?" jisung said. "this is my revenge." he smirked.

chenle just rolled his eyes and turn away from him, he was currently inside jisung's room and studying. he really don't know why he was studying here. maybe because he was lazy to go back on his room that's why he decided to study here instead.

jisung asked him to join him in eating and since chenle also felt hungry, he agreed. that's why he was now inside jisung's room.

"ji, guess wha— oh, hi le!"

someone suddenly barged in inside jisung's room which made chenle flinched, he took a small bow and showed a smile even though he was curious why did jeno didn't get curious why did chenle was inside jisung's room.

the other band mates were curious when they saw chenle coming out from jisung's room, they would ask him, like that. but jeno, he just formally greeted him and this is the first time jeno saw him inside jisung's room.

"what happened?" chenle heard jisung asked.

"so, this morning, something happened." jeno started. "i accidentally kissed jaemin inside the kitchen which made him ignore me until this afternoon, and since i can't take it anymore, i approached him. he confessed that he has feelings for me and he was jealous with you because we're always together."

chenle, who was comfortably sitting at jisung's gaming chair. he really didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation but he couldn't help not to since they were literally talking in front of him.

not until his mouth suddenly opened.

"eh? i thought jaemin hyung has a crush on... jisung." he suddenly said.

the two suddenly looked at him, they almost forgot that chenle is still here and hearing them.

"i'm sorry," chenle immediately apologized.

"since you're already here," jeno said. "jaemin told me that he knows your... past." and he pointed to the two of them.

"wait, you know?" chenle pointed him back as he sat properly, frowning.

"i cried in front of him... after we broke up." jisung said and looked away.

"and how did jaemin hyung found out?" chenle asked.

"well, it's... it's just..."

"jisung." chenle called seriously since he was stuttering.

"jeno and i usually talk about it but it's all jeno's fault since he was teasing me all the time after he saw us talking." jisung said, showing his rapping skills since he didn't even breath while saying it.

while jeno on the side, suddenly looked at jisung after the younger one blamed it all to him.

"but we just talk about it when no one is around," jeno cleared it out. "it's just... jaemin accidentally heard us about it..." and he put his lips into a thin line.