24

chapter twenty-four

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"you have a son?!"

they suddenly flinched because of their question, they really asked that at the same time that's why it was loud as heck.

"why are you guys shouting?!" chenle asked as he held his chest.

"i thought the kid you're talking about is your niece!" baekhyun said.

"you didn’t even give us a warning!" haechan said, also shocked as heck after hearing what chenle said.

"dada, why are they shouting?" the kid asked curiously, pulling his dada's clothes.

"i'm sorry, baby. they just really don't know that dada has a child." chenle said softly.

"i'm sorry if i didn’t tell the truth early, i'm sorry if i surprised you all." chenle continued and took a bow.

"there's nothing to be sorry for, chenle-ah!" haechan said and stood up from his seat. "hi, baby." he greeted the kid as he crouched down.

"hello!" and he giggly waved at him. "you look like marco!" he suddenly said.

"i knew it, the kid you're talking about last week is your son." haechan said and let out a chuckle as he softly hit chenle's arm.

haechan carried the kid and went back to his seat, chenle and renjun suddenly looked at each other and just shrugged as they let out a laugh.

"looks like we have a lot of things to talk about after this." baekhyun said and let out a chuckle.

the meeting had started and sungni was sitting behavely on his dada's thigh. he was really quiet and behaved just like what his dada told him to earlier.

chenle can't even help not to look at jisung who's quiet since they arrived, he became more serious as heck. he looks serious right now which chenle finds it hot.

"let's go to the recording room now." baekhyun said. "and let me have sungni for a while." he giggled.

"baby, behave here, okay? dada will be back." chenle said softly as he crouched down on his son.

"promise?" the kid asked.

"promise, bub." he smiled.

chenle stood up properly and there he realized that all of them were looking at him, realizing what he just said, chenle felt like all his blood went up on his cheeks and suddenly felt embarrassed.

looking away, he made his way out first and the other vocalist followed since they were the first one who decided to record first.

"hi, little one. i'm mark," the older one said. "i'm actually marco's other father." he smiled.

"hello, uncle mork! i'm sungni!" he said proudly.

"do you guys think chenle will be mad if i kidnapped his son?" baekhyun said. "he's so cute!" he whined.

"he's so whipped," mark said and let out a chuckle.

"hi, baby. i'm uncle jeno and this is my fiance, uncle jaemin." jeno said softly, the kid nodded as he was smiling.

until their eyes shifted to jisung who was staring at the kid, probably didn’t realize what was happening around him.

"ji," jeno shook him.