EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

as the time passes by, sungni is already coping up little by little. after the trauma that was caused to him when he was a little, sungni can now communicate to anyone without any fear, but he still knows if that person deserves his kindness or not.

they have now arrived after months of vacation in chenle's hometown.

"uncle jeno!" sungni greeted happily as he saw his favorite uncle at their basketball area.

"welcome back, my favorite sungni!" jeno said happily.

"the more you closed with jeno back then is also the more they were closed to our son." chenle said, chuckling.

"i think so." jisung said and let out a chuckle.

they are already married for a years now, everything are already settled, they already bought a house here, they even secure sungni's future. they didn’t give sungni's sibling anymore, sungni is already enough for them and it was also sungni's wants. besides, if his parents give him another sibling, it would be a huge age gap.

sungni is now different compared to when he was still a kid, he's more mature now, he doesn't make things fast and make sure it would have a good result, he was an academic achiever which his parents are proud of. but the only thing that didn’t change to him is he was still clingy just like before, he's still jolly, talkative and friendly.

but when he's growing up, his parents noticed that something was strange about sungni. they noticed that sungni is more interested in boys when it comes to his lovelife. there's nothing even wrong with it, the only thing that his parents are worried about is he might end up with the guy that will just hurt him.

"our main vocalists and main rappers have finally arrived!" renjun said happily.

"mark hyung and haechan hyung are also here?" chenle asked curiously as he leaned closer to his husband.

"you didn’t know, bub?!" jisung asked dramatically.

"bub, the more we're getting older... the more you're getting dramatic." chenle said and rolled his eyes.

"you're still love me though..." jisung said proudly, smiling as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"when did i say that?" chenle asked, teasing him.

"when we are having a sex," jisung whispered. "remember when i get jealous? i was thrusting inside you and i asked who you loved the—"

"what the fuck, ji. how can you still remember that?!" chenle hissed as he moved jisung's face away.