29

chapter twenty-nine

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"they don't love you!"

marco put sungni behind his back, protecting him from the two women in front of them. who suddenly approached them and asked for their names, the kids also said their names and now the two women in front of them are yelling at them.

"they love us!" sungni shouted, holding his tears back.

"if they love you, why did they hide you?" the woman asked, raising her eyebrow.

"poor babies, your parents never loved you. because if they did, they wouldn't hide you from the public." the other woman said and pushed their heads.

"what are you doing?!"

chenle and haechan finally arrived. they were holding four cones of ice cream. the two women were suddenly stunned in their places and suddenly didn’t know what to do.

"why are you hurting our sons?!" chenle asked loudly again.

"oh my god, we're big fans of yours!" they suddenly squealed.

haechan didn’t look amused, he frowned and looked at his son who's now holding his tears back. sungni is now crying loudly that's why chenle immediately carried him.

"what did you do?" haechan asked seriously and faced the girls.

"w-we didn’t do anything..." the girls said and gulped.

"they are lying, dada." marco suddenly spoke. "they told us you guys didn’t love us because if you guys did, you won't hide us from the public."

"what did you guys just fucking said to my son?" haechan asked seriously as he took a step, probably getting mad.

"you're gonna pay for this," chenle said seriously.

haechan wants to hit them right now but he calms himself, even though he already left the industry, he still needs to control himself.

while chenle, he was really not happy about what just happened. he clearly saw how they hit the kid's head and hearing what they just said to them made him want to hurt them. sungni is crying nonstop, he is hugging his dada tightly and doesn't want to let go of him.

"i will sue you all!" chenle shouted, which made the girl's eyes widened.

"chenle, i'm sorry. we really didn’t mean to hurt—"

"what's the commotion up here?" the chinese male asked.

"why sungni and marco crying?" his husband asked.

the girls took the chance to run away but haechan and chenle didn’t care about it, haechan already took a picture of them and it clearly saw their faces.

"le, why are they crying?" renjun asked worriedly.

"dada, do you guys really don’t love us?" sungni suddenly asked, still crying.

the question suddenly made them quiet, renjun and yangyang who just arrived can't still understand what just happened.

"of course we do, bub. don't believe them, okay? daddy and i loved you so much, bub." and he kissed him.