10

chapter ten

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"chenle! jisung!"

the two woke up from the loud thud on chenle's door, they slowly opened their and even squinted their eyes to look at the door who's still close, but there's someone banging it.

the room is still dark since chenle's blinds are still closed, being used to open it once he woke up, jisung suddenly stopped as he felt an arm in his waist.

chenle, on the other side. suddenly stopped when he also realized that his arm was on jisung's waist, looking up at each other, both cheeks started to heat up that's why they move away from each other.

"wake up, you two sleepy heads!" a shout from outside has been heard.

"hyung, we're awake!" chenle said and finally opened the door.

baekhyun and the other members who was in his back, suddenly shifted to the tall guy on chenle's back that just opened the blinds.

"oh, you guys are... together." baekhyun said and pointed to each of them.

"we watched a movie last night," jisung said and made his way out of the room first.

"and you didn't even knock on our door to ask if we wanted to join?!" haechan asked, sounding disappointed.

"i don't even know if you guys are still awake." jisung said calmly as he got a toast in the dining area.

"okay, stop it already!" baekhyun stopped them. "you and jisung, eat already. i have something to announced for." he said.

the others already made their way back to their places but when chenle was about to leave, baekhyun suddenly clung to his arm.

"are you sure you guys just watched a movie last night?" he asked in a low voice.

"yes, hyung." chenle nodded and couldn't help not to chuckle.

"okay, good." baekhyun nodded.

"why, hyung?" he frowned. "he didn't look like he was going to do something bad though."

"i know, but i just want to make sure." baekhyun said. "his brother is such a tease, who knows that jisung might be also like that?" he said whisperly.

"looks like chanyeol hyung hurts you damn much." he chuckled.

but he stopped when baekhyun suddenly stopped on his tracks, he frowned as he didn't know why baekhyun suddenly stopped. but remembering what he just said made him want to get eaten now on the floor.

baekhyun never said his ex-boyfriend's name. how did chenle know?

"jisung told me, hyung." and he awkwardly laughed.

"well, he's pretty famous so you might be familiar with him." baekhyun said and clung to him again. "and yes, he really hurt me damn much."

"i can tell." chenle said and chuckled.

"i really don't want to see his face ever again, if he asks me to come back..."

chenle looked at him when he suddenly stopped talking, taking a bite on the toast that jisung suddenly handed to him that already has a jam on top. baekhyun still has not finished his sentence.