SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND

CHAPTER 13

ROOM 404

What did I say about me being fucked! I normally watch these unbelievable stunts in porn sites. 
He has me pressed against the wall sucking my neck for dear life sending signals throughout my body. I am trembling and failing to control my moans. I shiver in coldness – the wall is called and this man is doing wonders on me.  
I'm panting and failing to control my breathing. 
I'm wet, talk about the arousal fluid dripping down my thighs.
"Mamazi…"
It's just how he says it that makes me melt. His voice is filled with so much hunger.
"Hmm," I'm failing to open my eyes.
"Look at me."
He pulls my chin and sucks my swollen lips. He smirks - hands playing with my painful nipple.
"Is it painful."
He noticed the squirm on my face. I hide my face on his neck and God damn he smells so heavenly.
"I'm sorry." He speaks.
I am failing to utter any words. He continues to kiss me; he lifts me up with my legs hanging over his arms.
"Put it in." He instructs. I've been waiting for this moment since Jesus was buried.
He lowers me down still pressed against the wall.
I shove him inside of me. His body tenses up but relaxes.
"F…" He bites his lips and sides smiles a bit. I’m sure it took time creating this creature that is right Infront of my eyes. 
slow things down a bit - he is milking the amped-up intimacy that comes with being face to face. He is pumping me at a slow pace then pumps hard with two thrusts confusing my body and feelings. He is looking straight into my eyes. With my eyes rolling back I am failing to even look at him. 
He pulls out and puts it back in and looks at me gasping for air with my nails digging on his shoulder. 
"Babe," his voice is just making my body vibrate. 
"Mlando." 
That came as a whisper. How can one pleasure another so good without fail. 
"I love you." he says.
That came out unexpectedly. 
"I…" 
My responses are being withheld - replaced with screams. 
He is pounding me faster. He is hitting it right on all corners filling me up. I know when he is about to cum. He grunts with veins popping on his forehead. His eyes are getting smaller and redder.
He puts me down and takes a deep breath then flips me over throwing me in the bed to sleep on my stomach. If I was a ballerina, I would show my moves through that flip. He holds my waist and lays my chest flat.
He kneels down and licks me from behind. 
I feel my body shaking. 
"You like that don't you…" 
He groans and spanks my butt making me scream. 
"Yes!" 
My voice echoes across the whole room. He spreads my butt cheeks apart and digs in with his tongue. Whoever created this was a master mind. Being licked is the most pleasurable of all times!
I am turned on by his attention to my clitoris and all the other parts down there that he can access with his tongue. 
Damn he can do his job.
He stands up - and strokes himself. 
My body tenses, his huge self is entering my core. 
"Jele!" Its pain mixed with pleasure. 
I try yanking myself from him but he holds me around my waist mad pushes in further more. 
"Fu**!" 
He hisses. He pulls out letting my baby to breath. That puff sounds.
He enters me again, again I gasp and scream out loud. 
"Yes!" 
I grab hard on the sheets. He is going on hard, I am uncomfortable. 
I love when its during missionary and on top but not so much from behind. The problem is the painful sensation from it. 
I managed to escape the tight grip. 
I crawl on the bed trying to get on the other side. He pulls me by leg and makes me sleep at the edge of the bed. 
"You look cute when you are afraid of my dick." 
He is not even looking at my face but my dessert. I make my mouth into a thin line and wait for him to stretch me again.

He looks at her again...a snug glove filled with warm oil. It feels like a warm cushion.
There is a warm soft feeling entering her, she has that moistness that can't be matched.
I guess you could say it’s like scuba diving penis first. Her thrust and tilts his head backwards.
Thrusting sends a tingling sensation down his penis as the sensitive portions of the tip are stimulated. There is no grating shove or resistance, really, another pre-sex misconception.
I look at her biting my arm for dear life. 
I love how she screams and shivers beneath me. 
"Yes mamazi." 
I stop moving fast and begin to move in slow motion. I feel her inside walls pushing something out. 
A gush of pee comes out running splashing all over. The tiles are wet, failing to balance myself. I pull out and smile looking at her shiver with tears rolling at the corner of her eyes. 
"Woza la, I'm not done with you." I pulled her in the middle of the bed. She was tired and drained. I'm not done with her.
I lay on my back and pulled her to be on top. 
"Can we take a break?" 
"No, looking at you just makes me horny." I told her. 
"I want ride you now,"
She talks dirty making my dick to twitch in excitement. Positions are in order!
She leans forward for a quick kiss, the friction helps awaken the clitoral cluster, that I know. 
Once my dick is fully in, she begins to grind on my penis. I hold her hips and move beneath her. 
"Eish." 
She's moving forward and back, side-to-side, giving me a different range of sensations. She is in control of the tempo and depth of penetration. This is one of the most vibrator-friendly positions for her. I fail to control my adrenaline excitement. Pumping her from underneath with her breasts bouncing back and forth. Reaching that sweet, sweet.
"Jele! Awemah!" She whimpered loudly and lay on my chest. I let my cum swim all in but my member is still standing strong. Round two on the way!

ROOM 403