SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND

CHAPTER 29
JELE

I slept throughout the entire day - I don’t believe this! I couldn’t wake up. My eyes just kept on falling into deep sleep, I was failing to control them. I let my eyes do what they do best and let my body do what is required of them. I woke up in a lighter mood. I don’t know why. Probably it's because Nozi has woken up safe and sound? Maybe that might be the reason behind all this. Looking forward to seeing that pretty face does have one's energy on high note. I look at the watch and already its afternoon. Wow, can a person sleep for that long without waking up? I need to be at the hospital – It's just after 18:15 pm. Hope I will not be killed today. 

I park my car in the parking lot. I have her favorites. She once told me that cravings haven't kicked in as of yet. She eats what she just wants to eat. I have her favorite flowers as well...I find her still sleeping. I smile with my heart dancing on the inside. Seeing her makes me have those butterflies I can't explain. That feeling of having a feeling of seeing your crush. 
“Babe, vuka isifikile indoda yakho.” I say kissing her forehead. She slowly opens her eyes and the anger is all there – right through her eyes. I smile, I was expecting it. But I know just one way to calm her down. She looks on the side without saying a word. I sit down and place the flowers next to her. She can look on the side all she wants, that does not bug me at all. Underneath those sheets, my hand finds its way to her spot. She gasps with her eyes all out. The attention is what I want and I shall get. 
“Are you still going to ignore me?” I ask. I know she still has pains and some fluid in her stomach but that will stop me from getting what I want. Her lips move with no words coming out. The desperation in her eyes, begging me to stop. Nothing down there – no underwear. I so wish her could see her big enough clit that makes my blood pump in hunger. The way it clings on me when I move in and out of her makes me want to go mad and scream to the whole world – let them how much of a good pussy this woman has. 
“Are you still not talking to me mamazi?” I ask. If she doesn’t respond, then I will do it right here and right now. She squints her eyes trying to remove hand but she is not strong enough. She can't handle me! I smirk looking in her eyes dozing off to the comer of her eyes. I know how much she loves being rubbed down there. It's slippery.
“Hmmm.” She throws her head on the pillow and makes her mouth into a thin line. I know she doesn’t want to scream out loud. She partially spreads her legs apart giving me access to it. My wet finger is trailing up and down. I slowly reel for her attention, drawing out new characters and twists, builds up the tension and then – only then, when she is hanging onto each word – is it time to unveil the ending. I start slowly and gently and steadily increase the speed and intensity as I gravitate towards more sensitive terrain. I slide my middle finger and index finger into her palm up. Then, just as if she’s been a bad little girl, which she is – woman is upset with me and refuses to utter a word. I make a ‘Come over here’ motion, curling my fingers back toward her. The G-Spot is just a few inches usually — inside and towards the front. The skin feels different, a little rougher. When I finally locate the G-sport, I then press against it and keep an eye on how she responds. She breathes in really quickly; making me smile. I press and rub against it slowly, again finding the right rhythm. The clit, the place for stimulation on a woman. I love how jam-packed her clit is with nerves you can’t just attack it anyhow. I start slowly and find the right amount of speed and pressure. Those inner moans make me grow hard. I stop rubbing her and take a good look at her. She still has her eyes closed with a tear drop rolling at the corner of her eye. I love it when she is this helpless. 
“Dali?” she doesn’t respond. Only her heavy breathing rising up and down. I unzip my pants. She still has not talked to me and I want to see how this will go. I pull it down just right above my knees, letting myself free. If anyone walks in here, we would be roasted alive. I yank the sheets off her - she opens her eyes and frowns looking at me. 
“Angithi awikhulumisi indoda.” I say with a smirk on my face. I pull her legs down a bit carefully so as not to hurt her. I stroked myself and let myself in before she could even utter a word. She is too weak to fight me. When I finally enter her - it's like pop! Like if I make a popping noise with my finger in my mouth but backwards. I'm not sure if that makes sense. For me, the vagina isn't a void so when my penis goes from rubbing against her labia to actually entering it's just pop. And then the real fun begins. The penetration. The quickest of all kinds. I have always wanted to do a quickie in odds places. When having sex with someone you love, you're more open expressing yourself through prolonged kissing and eye contact. Sex becomes more than pleasure; it becomes a way for us to feel close to each other. Nothing could have prepared me for the craziness associated with this kind of sex. Sex in the hospital bed!
“Mlando.” she softly calls out my name.
It’s all very wet and very warm. The steady pleasure I get when I’m penetrating her. Her clit is getting the attention it needs is a tingly warmth that spreads throughout her pussy. When I’m coming, the sensation of that orgasm building inside of me is like a rubber band that's getting stretched to its limit—and then it suddenly snaps. Massive explosions of heat and pleasure. My testicles tighten up close to my body, my urinary tract closes, to allow the semen to exit. Footsteps approaching from a distance...
“Shit!” I groan. I am in pleasure mode. I pound her faster with my heart beating high. In conjunction with this, I experience a sensation of release, together with intense sensitivity of the glans penis. I groan looking towards the entrance of the door. The voices keep getting closer and closer. I shoot my last drops of cum in her with a few leaking while I pull out. I pull my pants up and zip them. I pull her up and make her comfortable on the bed. The door opens while I fix the pillows. 
“There is a foul smell in here. Nurse, please open the windows.” the doctor says glancing at our direction at us. Nozi looks down without saying a word and lazily smiles avoiding eyes contact. 
“Good thing you are being discharged today. You are healthy as a horse. But make sure to drink medication as prescribed for the fluid. If you feel any pains, you can come back – ow and no sex until I say so.” she writes down on the paper. She smiles and walks out leaving me to breathe in relief. I can't wait for her to be out tomorrow.