SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND

CHAPTER 32
JELE

I know what the results hold. I did a self intro inspection a couple of years back and the results were positive. At first, I did not believe it when I looked at those results. You know when you think the machines provided you with the incorrect answers. Answers that you do not require. That was me. I failed to accept the terms and conditions at that time. I failed to seek a second opinion. At the back of my head, nothing was wrong with me, but the systems were. 
“Still says positive?” I ask the doctor who practically forced me to diagnose me. I know exactly what the hell is wrong with me, but I don't want to accept it. He looks at me without responding and I can see in his eyes that he wants to say a lot, but he is holding back. “Come on, you can tell me.” I say with my heart beating in an annihilation motion. He takes a deep breath and closes the file. I can feel my head spinning. 
“Positive plus.” I feel my insides turning to the worst fear. I close my eyes sharply. I feel like my world is coming to an end. I should have accepted it. 
“Okay.” I respond with a sharp breath taking over. Do I get to share this news with Nozi, or should I wait for her to give birth? She is almost five months and I do not want to stress her – resulting in her having a stillborn child. I can't take what she has been longing for, for all these years. I can't be selfish too and keep this to myself. I don’t know what to do.
“Do you need counselling?” 
“And prepare myself for death? No, thank you sir.” I say. He nods his head and takes a deep breath. 
“Memories are the best do you know that?” 
“I know. Will create the best of them. Just didn’t know that it would be this soon.” I respond. I won’t ask Nozi to marry me either. That will be me being selfish and holding her back. I take my medical report and shove it in my backpack. I will be resigning from work, or should I hold on and see where it takes me. I receive a call from Nozi, I know she is worried sick. I left home since morning and I have been dragging my feet to come here. 
“Where are you?” she asks sounding certifiable. I don’t blame her. I have been very doggy lately. 
“On my way back. Do you need anything?” I ask trying to change her peevish mood. 
“Just Oros juice.” 
“Okay, will be there in 10.” I drop the phone.

She is already waiting for me impatiently. I smile while stepping out of the car. 
“Muntu wami.” I can see her melt under that pique. “Have I ever told you how sexy you look when you this m ardent?” 
“No,” that seductive voice. Her hugs, I cannot get used to. Sometimes it feels like a dream that I have her here right Infront of my eyes. I get to see her face every morning. “What did the doctor say?” she pulls back from the hug. Woman and their supervision. I clear my throat. 
“I don’t get enough sleep and I over work myself. So, my blood does not flow as it's meant to be, it's not circulating.” Lies! My heart screams.
“See what I have been telling you? But my man does not listen at all!” She huffs and storms in the house leaving me outside. I smile following her behind slowly. My feet are hurting. 
“Do you need a massage?” she asks with her eyebrows furrowed. As shameful as it is I really do need one. 
“I should be the one giving some.” I say out if embarrassment. I settle on the couch and take a deep breath. 
“Don't bore me.” She grabs Zuri’s baby oil and sits next to me on the couch. She pulls one leg. My shoes are already off. She smears the baby oil on my left foot. I feel my body relaxed. Blood flowing. A soft moan escapes my mouth. 
“Ow God.” I have never felt this good for a very long time. “Please, don’t stop.” I say. I have my eyes closed and everything is just magic. Her hands rubbing every corner of my foot. Something in me is happening. I feel something growing hard in me. I look down on me and I see Jele jerking up. When was the last time I ever felt this good? 
“Come sit on top of me.” I say. She looks at my boner and I see sparkles in them. She smiles, looks around – confirming the kids I assume. She unzips my pants and lets Jele spring free. 
“Are you that hungry?” I ask. I am not even getting a kiss!
“You have no idea how much hunger has taken over.” She jerks it up, positions herself and slides it in. I feel her walls vibrating, or maybe it's the feeling I haven't been feeling in a while. I closed my eyes and let her do her magic. If the member is up, why not make use of it? 
“Hawe.” she softly cries. And I just know that she has reached her first organism. She leans slightly backwards and goes around in circles. Her warm juices dripping off made me groan in frustration. I want to pump her hard and strongly, but she is in control. She then bends all the way forward to my chest and presses it against hers. She stimulates all sorts of movements. 
“Shit!” I hod her hip area and support her by pumping hard from underneath. She screams out loud and muffles her screams within her. 
“Yes!” her voices echoes across the room. The sound of our bodies clapping against each other is making me more even aroused. It makes me feel like I cannot get enough of her. My toes curl and I tremble from underneath letting out a groan of pain and pleasure. If she is satisfied, I will worry about the consequences later on. She pants and smiles looking directly into my eyes. 
“Thanks.” she pecks on my lips and slowly pulls my now flat burnt banana out. She grabs the baby wipes that were on top of the table and wipes me then helps me get dressed. My blood and body are extremely exhausted. 
“You can sleep. I will go cook in the meanwhile.” she says. I can see her shadow disappearing somewhere in the house. Suddenly my vision is not so good anymore. I take a deep breath then close my eyes to relax. I just want an hour sleep.