SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND

CHAPTER 14

SIMPHIWE 

It was meant to be a peaceful night but everything turned out to be a porn disaster. I don’t know how this couple manages to make love in that crazy manner – highly unprofessional. I have confirmed that with Bagqibile the sex is boring. He is nothing compared to Nozi. The slip of tongue, yes. I did not mean to call out for Nozi while intimate with her. The screams just made me remember my wife even more. 
I tried tracking her last night but her phone is not connected but the car is at home. Which is a good sign, right? She went to the pharmacy; I wonder what that was for and to some place which I assume is Sigujana’s place. 
I sigh with my shoulders tired. I need to go out for fresh air. No way in hell I am enjoying this stay in. Everything about it – it's just draining. maybe if Nozi was here, everything would have been lighter and glimmer. But you cannot always wish for everything. 
“I will be back.” I say limping towards the door. She is still sulking. She should understand that things like these happen, especially for us married men.
“So, you are just going to walk off and pretend that you didn't call me by your wife's name while you were on top of me?” 
I knew that her mouth was itching. I stopped inches away from the door and turned to face her. 
“Bagqibile, I am...” 
“Not in the mood! Simphiwe I am tired with this hide and seek. I am tired of being your second best. You are failing to love me. I am starting to think I made the biggest mistake of my life!” I am taken back by her sudden outburst. 
“I will be paying for the damages this month end.” I quickly changed the topic. I am really in no mood to contemplating her. 
“I am stressed - I don’t even know how to tell my wife about this situation. That is why her name always slips out whenever I try to come up with ways of telling her the shit, I have put myself into.” I will continue to add. 
I see her crossing her arms. 
“I will go get breakfast.” She walks past me and steps out of the room. I sink on the bed. I do not have the energy to deal with her. And besides I will have to go home to my wife now. Hope everything is still good. I cannot imagine my life without Nozi.  

BAGQIBILE

Simphiwe really takes me for granted. He doesn’t understand anything at all. To him everything is just a game. Heartache is so painful. I wish I could do something to take the pain away, but I can't. 
Everyone looks happy except for me. I thought I saw Jele passing by with a bunch of red roses. 
Lucky woman. I think maybe finding a man that will love me will not hurt. I can't be stuck to a man that does not even consider me or even considers my feelings. 

“Just a pretty face looking all sad.” 
Did God answer my prayers way too quick? I tilt my head and I just see and ordinary man. Nothing special about him. Nothing close to the father of my child. Just wearing overalls filled with paint. A pot belly stomach. Not my match.
“What do you want?” 
I put my cup of tea on the table. 
“I just can't pass a beautiful lady like you and not greet.” 
“Did I ask you to greet me?” I snap and turn to look on the side. I see Jele again with a woman coming out of the hotel. They are laughing and being all touchy. That face looks familiar but I am not too sure where I have seen it. I’m sure they were at it all night. I sigh sadly. Some people are loved outside. I stand up with the man still descrying. 
I leave him still standing but he follows me behind. 
“My name is Mkhuleko by the way and I am willing to love you with the child you carrying.” He says with a big smile on his face. Such a clown and again he is not my type. 
Rather be mute and not pleasure him. I have a lot of baggage's – men are the last creatures on my mind at the moment. The father of my child showed me flames, busy moaning his wife's name on top of me. He stops - I turn to look at him from the side, I see him, walking away. 
Entering the room and he's already packed ready to go to his precious wife. 
“For how long are we going to do this?” I ask closing the door. I want to know where I stand with him and today is the day, he will answer me. 
“Where does that come from?” he asks with his face offended. I would have melted if it was the still naive Bagqibile. Well, not anymore. I refuse to be his door matt. 
“You know exactly what I am talking about.” 
I say pulling my luggage. Now I regret coming here. 
“You know what, take me home.” 

SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBANDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara