Chapter II

Seulgi's POV

The moment it felt like I was there for almost an hour already, I decided to go back inside. When I went back to our table, there are already strangers sitting there. I checked the time, it's still not 12. They have to be here somewhere.

I sat on one of the stool in the counter. The bartender asked me what to drink, I just told him I'm not drinking. He was about to go to another customer, but I stopped him.

"Wait!" He face me again. "I just wanted to ask if you've seen two guys sitting on that table before those people came in?" I pointed it to him.

"I'm sorry, miss. I haven't." He said before he excuse himself.

I called them, but they're not answering. "Why did I even stay there for a long time?" I asked myself, frustrated. I look around hoping to see sight of them.

Not long later the bartender put a drink in front of me. I look at him with a questioning look.

"It's from--"

"Return it. I don't drink." I cut him off.

"Okay." Just where the heck are they?!

I can sense some sat beside me. I didn't bother to look who the person is, anymore. I can tell he's about to speak up.

"I'm not interested." I said directly and that made the person leave.

I was just looking around when my eyes landed on the lady, Daniel went to talk to earlier. I couldn't help but stare at her. I don't blame Daniel for taking his chance, earlier, Her beauty is out of this world. Just by staring at her, I can see her discomfort being with the guy.

I saw how she rejected my brother and those guys, earlier. Why isn't she doing it to this guy? when she's obviously uncomfortable already. I was just watching them, then suddenly when the guy offered her a drink that I think she declined, he then somehow held her forcefully. That made me walk to their direction.

"Excuse me. Is everything fine here?" I said and they both look at me. I look and the his hands on her arm before I stare at the guy. He gave me a questioning look. "If you may?" I said as I removed his hold on her.

"And who are you?" he asked me.

"I don't just give my name to strangers, sorry." I said and turn to face the girl. "You okay?"

"Oh! Come on! I was just offering her a drink, it's not like I did something bad!" The boy whined.

"Well, obviously! She declined your offer." I said glaring at him already.

"No one have ever rejected me." When he said that I chuckled.

"Make this your first experience then." God! I hate people like him!

"I was just offering a drink. The least thing she could do is drink it, and not waste it." He started raising his voice already.

"She's not obligated to do that fo--" I suddenly felt a hand that held my wrist trying to stop me.

"That's where you're wrong missy. She needs something from me." When the guy said that I look at the girl. Huh? did I read her situation wrong? "Technically, she needs to drink what I offered. So that I could give what she wants." Did I really? This is embarrassing!

"Forget it!" She suddenly speak up. "I don't care about it anymore." I saw smug look on the guy's face turn into a panic expression.

"Wait! I thought this is important--" He said when the girl was about to leave already. What did I just do? Seulgi, think! What would you do to fix this?