Chapter XXVI

Irene's POV

For some reason I couldn't open the door. I'm pretty sure unnie locked it from the outside. I tried forcing it to open but it's still no use. I went back down and I stop the moment I saw her hugging her knees while sobbing.

I was shocked when she kissed me earlier, but I couldn't get mad at her for doing it because I kissed her back. And when she started confessing again, I swear to God I thought my heart would burst out. But then, thinking about what I saw in the cafeteria. The way she acted with her ex-boyfriend? I thought they were in bad terms? Why did they seem okay with each other? When she was able to stop him from hurting that Alex girl. The way they look at each other. And she even hug-- I WAS JEALOUS AS HELL!

Her phone rang and I quickly went back to the staircase, since it's hidden behind a wall.

"Suho." She said with her voice, still shaky. Are they back together? The last time I knew they talk to each other she's gone hysterical in the cafeteria. Wait no, she just kissed me.

I just keep listening to them, I sat on the staircase, and notice how comfortable she is talking to him. She then said something that surprised me.

"If you didn't hurt me that much, I wouldn't be scared to love again. I wouldn't be scared in loving her from the very beginning." She what?  For a minute there I think my ears got blocked.

"Tell me, how many times do I have to be rejected to make my feelings for her go away? It's affecting my sanity already, Suho?" Is she really talking to him about this? Isn't he her ex?

"I don't know. I actually don't understand her, sometimes I feel like she feels the same but she never really act on it that makes it more confusing. It's frustrating that I still don't want do give up on her." Was I really that confusing?

I did tried hiding it. I tried convincing myself that the feelings I have for her will be gone, but it didn't. I even got to a point that I tried doing what my father asked to me. The night just before Seulgi waited for me in the student council room. I had a date, and guess who it was? Jackson Wang, my ex suitor, and the son of my father's best friend. I was not shock anymore when I saw him there, but the moment he asked about Seulgi? all I could think about was her the whole duration of our dinner. I wasn't even paying attention to whatever he was saying anymore. After that dinner I made it clear to him that it was nothing, that there will never be a next time. That was what father promised me.

That dinner made me realize that the thing I have for Seulgi is pretty strong. That with just a mention of her name, my mind could block any other thoughts that would even come up. And that night she waited for me? To hell, I wanted to tell her what I feel from then on but I remembered we were still at the School premises, who knows? There might still be students there.

Then she said something in the car that made me realize why I can't let her in my life. I don't want to end up like what happened to Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie. I want her but I need her as a whole. I need someone who I can fight alongside with. And Seulgi being afraid of getting hurt? I can't bring her into my life that's already in chaos, she'll only be shattered even more.

But this day happened... All those things that I heard from her made me want to change my mind so badly. I want her even if I might cause her more pain, I just want her in my life.

I stand up as soon as I saw her in front of me.

"H-how long have you been there?" She pointed at where I was sitting earlier.

"I heard everything." I went in front of her.

"E-everything?" I nodded. I reach for her shirt, pulled her in, and hugged her. I smiled as I felt her arms wrapped hesitantly around me. I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I hugged her tighter. "I lied." I felt her hands on my arms trying to pull away from the hug. I let go of her.

"What do you mean, Hyun?" She said looking at me.

"Are you really in love with me, Kang Seulgi?" Her eyes widen at my sudden question. I smiled at her reaction. "If not, then I beg you... Lo--"

"No, I wont!"

"Love me." I finished almost in a whisper already, after hearing her words.

"Huh?" She asked me. I just look at her. "You want me to love you?" she asked in disbelief.

"Please." I leaned my face closer to hers, looking straight to her eyes.

I can't help but smile when her eyes look down on my lips.

"So, do you lo--"

"I love you!" she said, not letting me finish. I laugh a little and held her face.

"And I love you." my hand went to her nape and I pulled her in to kiss her. Finally admitting it. I don't want to hide anything anymore. If she was losing her sanity, as she said earlier, I think like I'm losing mine also. 

Soon enough our kiss went deeper. Her hands already on my waist pulling me closer to her. We move away with each other when we ran out of breath.

With our forehead against each other my eyes is just looking at her lips. I became addicted to it the very first time she kissed me. I didn't think I would get to taste it again. I leaned in and capture her lips again.

I tried to take some steps with  her and when I knew the bed is behind her already I moved away. I want her. I push her on the bed, that surprised her. I crawled on top of her. She. was about to say something but I didn't let her. My kisses went down to her neck.

"Wait, wait. Hyun." She gently push me away. "Do--" she paused as soon as she saw the look on my face. Next thing happened is she grabbed the back of my neck and captured my lips. Damn it Seulgi! You have no idea how I have been holding myself back and not do this, everytime your around.

She change our positions, she's now on top of me. I released a moan when I felt like she's starting to mark me on my neck. I felt cold air in my upper body, only to realized my blouse was open already. Damn, She's fast.

I gasp as I felt her hand placed on my bare stomach. This is not fair. I roll us around making me on top of her again. I sit up, caging her body between my thighs. She look up to me. As I was leaning back to her again... Great!

"YAAAAH!!! OH MY GOD!! NO!"