Chapter VII

Seulgi's POV

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry! We should just go." Right before she could start the engine her phone rang. She looked at me before she answered.

"I'm sorry, unnie, but I don't think I could attend the meeting anymore... Yes... I can't, I need to go-- No, unnie you don't understand, I'm with some-- Unnie! This is not my job in the first place!" She's shouting already. I just look at her and realized how selfish of me to ask her to leave, when she have some important thing to do here. I reach for her.

"Hey. It's fine you can go." I told her. She looked at me.

"Okay. I'll go." She said in defeat and ended the call. She gets her stuffs "You can go home, Seul." She said. huh?

"How about you?" I asked. I know I wanted to be away from this place, but she doesn't have her car with her. How is she going to go back?

"I can just take a cab, going back. I don't want you to wait for me, specially in a place where you're not comfortable with." She said, sincerely. "Thank you for your help. I owe you one." She smiled. Her phone rang again, she answered.

"I'm already here." She looked at me before she got off the car. She mouthed a thank you again and walk her way to the building.

I saw the students reactions when she get off the car. The looks of surprise in their faces, not expecting a different person get to off the car. I can't believe I just came back. I went to the driver's seat, without getting off the car. I don't want people there to see me. When I started the car, that catches attention again.

"What do you expect, Seulgi? That they'll forget about you that quick?" If only I knew, I'll be coming back here today, I should've switch cars with Oppa.

I left the university and drive away.

Irene's POV

Of all places, I brought her to the place where she had chosen to get away from. I know she's a transferee in school. Seeing her expression earlier, I'm guessing she left this school because of a serious matter. I shouldn't have asked for her help.

"Miss Bae. What do you think?" The person standing beside the TV projector spoke. That removed me from my thoughts.

"Not bad." I said in my normal tone. Actually their proposal is a little out of it, but I still got their point. I don't want to say something because I'm just here to listen. That was what's instructed for me to do by my great sister. She said to avoid talking much since, nothing good is going to come out from me whenever I talk. I mean I should take that as an insult but it somehow has its truth. "Is that all?" I said that made them look at each other, some seem confuse.

I came here in the name of my sister, the director of our university. Since she was called by Dad in the company, she asked me to attend this. She told me to just listen to what they're about to say and relay it to her later, and that's all I should do.

"T-that's a-all." the person sitting in front of me stutter. After hearing that I got up.

"Then, I should go." I fix the papers in front of me and put it in my envelope.

"Miss Bae--"

"Director Tiffany will just call you about this matter. I'm in no right to speak my thoughts, since I'm just asked to attend in her behalf and listen to what you have to offer. You don't have to worry. All that was mentioned will get to her, precisely." I said and was about to leave already when I heard someone whispered loudly. Why whisper when you still want to be heard by everyone around you?

"For a student, she thinks highly already." a guy's voice speak

"And rude. Imagine talking like that to one of the heads in this school?"

I bit my cheek from the inside.

"Right?" That's it! I turn around and face them again.

"Honestly speaking? Your proposal is a mess." I told one of the faculty here. "Next time don't let this dumb students do the work. I can't believe you picked these people to represent your school in this matter. They look like, all they do is gossip." I said without looking at the direction of the students there.

"What the fuck?!" One of the student reacted. I raised on of my brow.

"and curse." I added.

"Who do you think you are?" the girl spoke.

"Please tell me these people is not who I'm gonna work with, if the proposal ever get accepted." I said. "If so, then don't hope for a good response from our university anymore." I saw the look of shock in the students faces after I said that. Compared to our university this one is not that huge. We don't even do merging events with other schools. I don't know why unnie is even considering their idea.

"They're not." one of the faculty said. The two students look at him in shock.

"Sir!" The guy student said. They did introduced themselves. I wasn't just paying attention when they did, since I'm only here for the details of the proposal, and my mind was still on Seulgi when they did it.

"I'm sorry Miss Bae. The student council, that's in charge of this, is in chaos now. Since the supposedly president had just transferred to a different school. I'm hoping yo--"

"That excuse is unacceptable. This is a huge deal we're talking about here. The least thing you could do is to present a decent proposal, with decent presenters." I told one of the teacher's there. "Tell me, are these students here members of your student council?"

"Yes."

"How irresponsible." I glance at their direction. They're already glaring at me.

I just turn my back on them and was about to head out already.

"Wait! Mis--" She was cut off when someone entered the room. What the?

"Irene?"