Chapter XIX

Seulgi's POV

After she left the room. Miss Tiffany asked me if something happened and when she didn't receive an answer, she just told me to forget about the question. When asked why I was called, she told me what they talked about before I went there. Honestly? I don't know what to feel. Miss Tiffany just told me to think about it, and if I don't want to, she'll understand.

Now, here I am in the cafeteria with Wendy and the others. I'm still in deep thoughts whether I'll help them or not. What confused me still, is the fact that they agreed to it when Joohyun said the proposal was not convincing at all.

"Earth to Seulgi!" I heard JB said. He waved his hand in front of me. I smiled at him.

"Why were you called earlier?" Wendy asked.

"They asked me to help plan for an event." I thought, there's no use for lying anymore.

"Why would they need your help?" Jinyoung asked. I look at him.

"I really can't tell."

"You just drop that bomb and you're just gonna leave it like that?" Jackson said, his focus is just on his food.

"It's hard to explain." I said.

"The question here is, are you going to help them?" Wendy spoke beside me. Will I? But that means I'll be seeing her more often. I still feel embarrassed at what I did, last night. I didn't mean to assume things. I mean, I did see hints. Or am I just assuming?

Agreeing to help also means, I'll be working with the students in from my old school.

"She's spacing out again." I heard Jinyoung said.

"You're torn?" Jackson spoke so suddenly. I just nodded in response.

"If you'll accept it? Does that mean you'll be working with the student council?" JB. I nodded again.

"and Miss President?" Jinyoung asked with nervousness. Are they really that scared of her?

"Well, obviously!" Wendy smack Jinyoung in the head. I shake my head and smiled, as they continue to banter.

Next minute I recieve a call. When I look at the caller. He's really presistent. I answered it

"Suho." I said in the coldest tone possible. I can feel my friend's eyes on me. I just looked down at my food.

"Seulgi, can I ask you something? It just keeps bothering me, until now." he asked, hesitantly.  I hummed as I waited for him to talk.

"The girl you were with, yesterday, who is she--"

"It's non of your bussiness anymore, Suho. Is that all?"

"Seulgi. Can we just talk..." he had this begging tone again. I closed my eyes, as I'm keeping my cool down. He just keeps talking.

"Stop!" I raised my voice. I've had enough! I've got so much on my mind already.  "Can you not do this now? Please." I begged before I ended the call, and that's when I realize a lot of eyes are on me already. Like almost all students in the cafeteria.

"Seulgi, you okay?" JB asked full of concern. I hummed and nodded.

Damn it! What's happening to me? After my exchange with Joohyun last night, I just didn't feel like myself anymore. The moment I removed my gaze at JB, my eyes landed on the person that's been occupying my mind the whole day now. She looks at me worried?

"Seulgi."

"I'm fine." I give them an assuring smile. When I look back to where she was standing earlier, she's not there anymore.

"Looking for someone?" I felt Wendy nudge me.  I shake my head.

"Who called?" I got startled at the sound of her voice from behind me. When I look at my classmates, they look so stunned looking behind me.

"It looks like, you're gonna be in trouble, after bursting out like that." Wendy whispered in my ear.

She didn't even look at me earlier at miss Tiff's office and now she decided to talk to me?

"Miss President. I'm sorry for my friend's sudden outburst. She didn't mean to cause a scene here at the cafeteria." Jinyoung explained. I scoff. He's tensed.

"I asked who called." Her voice is full of authority this time. She doesn't seem to care about the people looking at us already.

"Don't you realized that you're the one making a scene this time, Miss President?" I said and slowly turn to face her. I felt my hand getting held by Wendy and she squeeze it trying to stop me. I look at her and smile.

The next thing happened so fast that I wasn't able to stop her anymore. She got my phone from the table.

"Yah!" I shouted and tried to get it from her. "Give it back!"

She did gave it back. After seeing the answer to what she was asking earlier. She even glared at me. Huh?

"What's that for?!" I raised my voice at her. I heard everyone gasp. I forgot how they are all scared of her.

"Come with me." she said.

"No."

"No?" Next thing I know she grabbed my arm and was about to drag me already when someone held me from the other side.

She glared at the person who stopped me.

"Let go of her Jackson." She said. Looking at the guy like she could kill him any time

"No, you let go of my girlfriend, Irene." huh? I look at him, shocked at what he just said. I see Wendy stand on his side and whisper

"He's trying to help." I just shake my head. They don't get it. She knows me more than they do.

"And you expect me to believe that? Now let go of her!" She commanded. Damn, her voice is scarier now.

"Ask her." he said.

"I don't need to." she look at me, with an expression I can't quite understand now.

"Let go, Jackson." I said in defeat. He looked at me shocked.

"What are you doing?" Wendy said.

"It's okay." Jackson removed his hold on me. "Can I at least get my things?" I look at her. She also let go of me.

What does she needs?