Chapter XXIII

Seulgi's POV

"KANG SEULGI! What did I just witnessed there!?" He grabbed my arm and forced me to face him. He looks so angry now.

"Oppa, I really can't tell-- let go!" I said shaking hand. Why does he look angry at me. Did I do something wrong? He grabbed my collar.

"If you did hurt her, like what my thoughts thinks right now, I'll have no choice but to kick you out of this house." What?! He let go of me before walking passed by me.

"Oppa, is this a joke?!" I shouted, watching him going up to his room.

"No, Seulgi." He faced me. "I'm not joking." He said before he left my sight.

"Fuck!" I'm close to crying already. "It's not fair. I'm the one hurting here."

She was right, my feelings for her is already there. Whether I'll accept it or not, it's planted already. I'll still get hurt even if I ignore it.

I went to my room. As soon as I entered my phone rang. I answered it.

"Seulgi." I close my eyes as I heard his voice. I sat on the floor. I rest my head on the edge of my bed.

"Suho. What now?" I felt my voice getting shaky.

"Are you okay? You don't sound--"

"Why'd you call?" I asked frustratedly. I'm this close to really blocking him.

"I've thought everything through. I want to apologize to you again. What I did was really unforgivable. Don't worry, this time I'm not asking for you to come back anymore." He chuckled. "I'm also sorry for being persistent, I just don't want to lose you. We were best friends before we got together. It was so wrong of me to treat you like that. I'm really Seulgi. I really am. Don't worry, I will not bother you anymore." He said. My cheeks are wet already because of my tears. "This--"

"Suho..." I called. He hummed in response. I've always thought he was a good person, even after what he did. That was his only mistake and I can't judge him when he had done so much good things than bad one's. "Thank you." I said. I heard him augh from the other line.

"Seriously though..." He suddenly change his tone. "What happened o you before I called? You sound--"

"not okay? I blame you for it." I said.

"Is it about that girl who went with you at our Uni?" How? "I've always been curious about who she is to you, because what I saw that day? It was not the Seulgi I knew. You didn't even act like that when we were still together. I got jealous, of course. That scenario of you and that girl, have been on my mind since that day. Now, I came to a realization that maybe that was a sign to stop already. You look so calm and comforted being in her arms. You smiled brightly with her, that made me want to give up." He's right, I found comfort in her to the point where I forgot those things that happened to me in the past. It was like she made me see the present, even the future, instead of just be stuck in my hurtful past. "She's special to you, am I right?"

"She is." I honestly said.

"I'm happy for you, Seul." I laugh at what he said.

"Don't. There's nothing to be happy about with the situation I'm in now." I said.

"Why?" This guy! He's still so talkative. I told him what happened, earlier. "Seulgi, I'm sorry for the pain I've cause you. All I can really say is that, this girl and I are two different people. You can't just say those things like she'll do the same thing I did."

"Of course, she wont!" I said.

"See! Then why are you afraid of getting hurt by her? Seulgi, you know exactly that falling for a person is already taking the risk of hurting yourself and the other person. Right now, it's really not you who is hurting the most here. It's her." Huh?

"Did you not listen to what I said? She said she doesn't like me!"

"Think about what you had said to her too, Seulgi. What if it was the other way around? What if it was you in her place? You have this baggage you're carrying, Seulgi. Did you ever think that she's also carrying something? Analyzing what you just told me... I think it's not just you who fell. Maybe she just chose the path your telling her you plan on choosing in the first place. If you don't want to get hurt, she's right, don't fall for her." He said, not long later I heard him yawn that made me laugh. But what he said actually make sense. Did I really just scare her off?

"Why don't you sleep already. Thank you for knocking my senses this time." I said. "You're better off being like this. I don't want to hear from that annoying Suho again, please." I heard him laugh. It's good to have this conversation with him again.

"Thank you for sharing, Seulgi. After all that I did, you're still like this to me. Thank you."

"No, thank you for calling. I needed that talk, I owe you one." I said. "Bye Suho."

"See you when I see you again Seulgi. Like I said, I'll give you space now. I'm sorry again." He said before he ended the call.

After a few minutes I received a text.

Suho

I almost forgot! I get to help with the student council in our Uni. If you're gonna ask, I wanted to help because I knew how much you've worked for it before. I just want to do something for you, one last time.

You're gonna have to do more than that to make me forgive you. haha Kidding! You don't need to do it Suho.

Okay then. I wont.

I wish you could've listen this quickly when I told you to stop before.

I'll still do it. You know that, right?

Yes. Haha

I also want to know more about Miss Bae.

ISTG Suho

Don't worry. Like I said I want to do something for you, for the last time. Good night, Seulgi.

You know if something happens to her, I'll kill you.

I will not be worrying about it. Bye.

I closed my phone and crawled up to my bed. I look up to the ceiling. I took a deep breath. What do I do now?