Chapter XVI

Seulgi's POV

Just hearing the tone of Miss Tiffany's voice scared the hell out of me. I look at Joohyun and she seemed shocked at her sister's sudden change of mood too.

"I-- She... umm"

"Unnie I didn't have my car since yesterday, remember?" Joohyun spoke, in all heavens. I didn't know Miss Tiffany's stares are capable of turning into cold ones. She was just so calm, composed, and heck! She's even my girl crush!

Every time I get to see a glimpse of her, I got all too excited, ever since I first saw her. That's why I just felt so excited seeing her again, earlier.

"and since she lives in Jinki Oppa's house, we're practically neighbors. She is just kind enough to tag me along with her."

"So kind that she's willing to wait for you 'til now, to tag you along again?" She looked at me with questioning looks.

"Unnie!" Joohyun said trying to stop her. Next thing I know Miss Tiffany burst into laughter. God she's really pretty but Huh?

"I'm sorry Miss Kang, it's just so fun to tease Joohyun." She smiled at me. Dang! She then faced her sister. "Your car's fixed already, it's in the parking lot. I was about to tell you after our chat." She then give car keys to Joohyun. "If only I knew you hired a driver, I should've told you sooner. That way you owe Seulgi nothing."

"It's fine, Miss Tiffany. She didn't asked me to wait, I offered."

"Really now?" She look at Joohyun, and by the looks of it she's teasing her. I notice how Hyun keeps glaring at her. I shake my head and smiled. Miss Tiffany may be pretty but Joohyun really cute.

"Seul." Hearing that just made me realize that 've been staring at her for who knows how long already.

"You were frozen on that spot Miss Kang. Was it hypnotizing?" I look at Miss Tiffany after she asked that. God! What an amazing genes they have.

"Yes." I said out of nowhere and it surprised me too. I heard a chuckle from the director. "I mean..."

"No need to explain it. Also... you don't need to wait for Joohyun anymore, she have her car now and we're having family dinner. So, you can go home now Seulgi."

"What?!?" Hyun suddenly burst out. "No, unnie. Not after what you just told me." Hyun quickly get her things and then looked at me. "Let's go Seul." She grabbed my wrist to drag me out of the room.

"It's nice to see you again, Miss Tiff--" Hyun shut the door of the office. I stand still in the hallway to stop her from dragging me. "Hyun! Why are you in a rush?" When she faced me, I realized she isn't in the mood to explain a thing, like at all. "Okay. Let's go." This time, I'm the one dragging her already.

Since we both have our cars, we drove home on our own. I was just driving behind hers and I almost got bump into her car because she suddenly stopped. I got out of my car and went to hers. I knock into her window that she put down already.

"You o--"

"My parents are at my house." That got me confused.

"Then we must hurry, why'd you stopped?"

"I can't go home." Looking at her. It looks like she doesn't really want to see them.

"Is there some place where you can leave your car for the night?" I asked she look up to me. She soon shake her head. "Okay then. I'm sure Oppa's not home yet. I'll go first and let's park your car inside Oppa's garage. You have no choice now." I said and she just nodded.

I went back to my car and drive my way to Oppa's house, while she followed me. As soon as I parked. i went inside to open the garage for her. Good thing she was a smooth driver, she was able to get it inside quickly.

"Will it be okay to Jinki Oppa?" she asked following me enter the house.

"It'll be okay. Plus, she's your friend right?" I assure her.

"Noonaa!" I heard a shout coming from the kitchen. "Is that you?"

"Yes!" I answered. I face Hyun and asked her. "Do you need something to drink?" she just shake her head.

"Mina called. She said...Oh!" Daniel looked at me.

"She'll stay here for the night." After I said that his eyes widened.

"Huh? Why? Her place is just next door, right?" He looked at me as if reading my thoughts.

"Seul, I can just--"

"You're staying here." I said looking at her that made her surprise.

"It looks like I'm cooking more food than the usual now." Daniel said.

"We'll just go shower and change." I said.

"Together?!" Daniel said in a higher tone again.

"What are you saying?" I asked. "Of course not!" I said.

"Well that's my cue!" He then run to the kitchen. He knows I'm about to get pissed already.

"Seulgi. I'll go home once my parents are out of my house already."

"I know that, but who knows?" I said and reach for her hand. She looked at it. "Let's shower?" I said. She look up to me taken a back.

"W what?" she asked.

"Come on now. I had a long day I need a shower, I'm sure you do too." I then pulled her on the way to my room.

"The clothes I borrowed from you last time are still here, so..." when I turn around I stopped talking.

She's as red as a tomato. What is happening to her.

"You okay, Hyun?"