Chapter III

Irene's POV

"Will you fuck me or not?" She asked. It's clear in her tone how desperate she is right now. She closed her eyes every now and then, maybe because of the pain she's feeling already.

That jerk! Why did he even put something on that drink? Damn it! I look at the girl again. She's trying her best to endure it. I want to help her out but I don't think it's right....

"Shit!" I cursed and caught her as she was about to drop on the floor already. She hissed in pain. Oh my God! I just saw tears coming out of her eyes already. I felt her sweating so much too.

"Seulgi, come on." I said as I tried my best to still keep her in balance. "Maybe a cold shower could help." I cannot bring her to Oppa's house like this, anymore.

"I-It can't." She tried her best to speak.

"We'll never know unless we try." I said. I tried to walk us to one of the guest room, here.

"I know." When she said that I stopped. What does she mean by that? Have she been in this situation already? I looked at her. "So, please." She look at me with pleading eyes. Fuck it!

"Can you still take it until we get to my room?" I asked. Am I really doing this?

"Sorry but I need it now." She said as she reach for my hand and guided it to the area that needed it most. I just watch her do it. I can't believe I'll be doing this to a person I just met.

I gasp the moment I touched her heat. Fuck. My breathing suddenly became unusual. When I look up to her face, she's already staring at me. Lust, the only thing I could read through her eye. Also the feeling that's starting to creep into me, now that she's starting to move my hands to her core.

As soon as she released a loud moan, that's when I lost it. The wetness of her core from my bare hands. The look she's giving me. The sounds she's starting to make now. All of it is turning me on. I started to move my hands without her control already.

"Seulgi." I said to her. When her eyes met mine again, that's when I entered her. I saw how her eyes shut and she released another load moan.

I held her in her waist with my freehand, for support. I then started move in and out of her already. I went a little more closer to her, that I already felt her forehead being place on my shoulder.

"Faster." She said breathlessly. I just followed what she told me to do until she reached her climax.

I felt how she crumpled the cloth of my dress, on my waist. I remove my hands under her skirt, with her wetness visible in it. Fuck!

"I..." She look up to me. She looks like she's okay now, except from her still catching her breath, but I don't think I am and will be okay after that. She looks so hot right now, and I don't think my gay ass could take it anymore.

I can see the sweats run down her neck. Damn it! When I look up to her again she's already looking down on my lips.

"Seul--" She cut me off

"Would it be okay if I want to ask for more?" She said and look at me straight to my eyes. Next thing she did was move her face closer to mine and when her lips touched mine... I really don't know what to do anymore. Why didn't I stop her like what I did with my past lovers? Why did I just let her take my first kiss?

She pulled me by the waist. Then she deepen the kiss to the point that I couldn't resist it anymore, I kissed her back. Even though it's my first, I know how it works.

Not long later I found myself straddling her on the bed, in the guestroom, trying to remove every single clothing she has on. I leaned down to her.

"Let me just make things clear." I whispered just beside her ear. I sensed her taking a deep breath as I said those, that made me smirk. "You asked for this, Seulgi" I felt her nod below me. That's my cue.

Then I devoured her until we both got tired...

"That was my first time, doing it with a girl." She confessed. We are know lying in our bed, certainly not cuddling with each other. When I face her, she had her eyes closed already. To be honest, I find her really pretty.

She already caught my attention, just after I entered that fucking club. I did have plans on approaching her that time, but when her brother said that she's straight I just backed off. I just did what I was meant to do there, and that was to meet that jerk who literally offered me that drink. That bitch! What did he expect? That I would just do whatever he wants me to do, just because he holds a secret I've been hiding for long time now.

"Honestly, I didn't expect it to be that good." She said and that just brought me back to reality. "Thank you. Good night." I just stare at her as she's drifting off to sleep already.

After a few minutes and I still couldn't sleep, I decided to go out of the room. Of course I got dressed first. When I was out, I just realized I wasn't able to lock my front door, anything bad could've had happened. As I was about to go upstairs, to my room, I heard a phone rang. When I found it, it was hers. I look at the caller ID and I saw that it was Oppa that's why I answered it.

"Finally! Where are you? Seulgi, it's almost dawn already. It's the first day of classes tomorrow, remember? Didn't you go home with Irene? I saw her car parked outside her house already, how are you still not home yet? Seulgi? Answer me. I don't want to be on uncle's bad side if something bad happened to you." I felt the nervousness and worry in Oppa's tone when he said those things.

"Oppa..."I talked.

"Seu--wait! Irene? Why do you have Seulgi's phone? Where is she?" He asked.

"She's here at my place Oppa." I nervously said. Jinki Oppa have been my neighbor for a long time now. We knew each other when he was still in college. We both were part of the student council, he was a senior already when I joined them but that time was enough to make us close friends. He has been like a big brother to me, he knows me too damn well that I'm scared now.

"Irene." He said with a warning tone. "Where is Seulgi?" Will this be the end of our friendship?

"A-at the guest room, sleeping." I said, stuttering.

"Didn't I said to just tag her along, not bring her home?"

"Oppa, I can explain--"

"Seulgi is not it, Irene." This time he spoke with worry. "I don't want you to hope for something that might hurt you in the future. And if this is just you, playing. I want you to stop." I am right! He knows me that well, to not notice that her cousin is my type. I laugh at it

"You're talking like your cousin is that capable of hurting a person." I said "and don't worry Oppa, it's not what you think it is." It is what he thinks it is.

"Seulgi is not capable of hurting anyone, I'm sure of that."

"Oh. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll go to sleep already. Do me a favor and wake Seulgi up, when you wake up. She have class." He said.

"I'll do that."

"Let's talk again about this, when we both are free. Bye." She said before he hung up. Oppa is scary.

I plump myself down the couch. What an eventful night!