Chapter XXVIII

Irene's POV

I was right! This was a bad idea! Seulgi's sitting on the chair reserved for unnie. For the student from our school they were just confused on who she is. But the other students, looked so surprise and have been eyeing her since earlier. Oh! I almost forgot! That Alex girl and Seulgi's ex is also here.

"Do you want me to kick her out of here? Stop glaring." I heard someone whispered behind me. I look at her and she's giggling.

"Shut up Joy!" She shake her head before she went back to her seat. Oh! She's done? She was the one presenting the changes we made in there plan.

I got everyone's attention.

"What do you guys think?" I asked the student representatives from the other schools. "We can still make some changes, so feel free to say what you think about it." I told them kindly.

I notice how that Suho was smiling from ear to ear. When I look at where his facing, I just rolled my eye.

"It was actually good already. We--" A student was cut off when that Alex girl spoke.

"Is that girl going to be part of this?" I look at who she's pointing at. Seulgi was literally glaring at her already. "I don't want to be that person. But I didn't think your school would want her to be part of this once they know who she really is." I look at her confused. Just how much does she hate Seulgi? I look at Seulgi who is already looking at me. "Our school even kicked her out already. I don't think our school will--" I look at that Alex

"Approve of this?" I finished her sentence with a form of disbelief. "I don't think it'll be our loss if this project will not come through." I said to her. "Didn't you hear what I said earlier? She came on behalf of the Director of our University. If she was asked to be here by the higher up, I don't think we have the right to complain anymore. Besides, I was asking for your opinions about the changes we made from that shit proposal you made, not about the people who will be part of this. Did you see me complain when I saw the sight of you here in the meeting room? When I already told your faculty that I don't want to be working with you." I saw how she looked embarrassed to what I said already. "As far as I was told. Miss Kang Seulgi here started this project, when she was still at your university. So if there's anyone that should be here between the two of you, it'll be her. You have done nothing here in our school but cause trouble." She look up to me and glared.

"You have no right to embarrass me like this!" She got up from her chair. "My family owns our school of course I have the right to be here!" I scoff at that statement of hers.

"That explains it." I look up to her. "Then why don't you just tell this family of yours, not to continue this project. Because honestly? I can't see any benefit that we can take from this." Except for having to work with Taeyeon unnie. "We even did most of the work already." I leaned my back to my chair, crossed my arms and stare right at her. If you hate Seulgi, then I hate you.

"Unnie. What are you doing?" Joy asked me in a whisper. I just ignored it. Alex is looking at me in rage now.

"Who even are you to speak to me like that?" I chuckled at what she asked.

"You would not want to know that." I heard Joy answered for me. Then This Alex started laughing.

"Oh well. You're status doesn't matter, just you supporting this bitch..." She is now facing Seulgi. "This dru--" That's it!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CUT YOUR THROAT UP!" I stand up and smashed my hands on the table. She looked at me shocked at what I just said. "This project will not push through!" I told everyone in the room. "I don't want anything to do with you and specially I don't want our school to be associated with a school owned by some kind of narci--"